Photo

Hamster clothes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
73 replies to this topic

#61 Laila

Laila

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 01:37 PM

I was talking about the hamsters... That is the topic header.

Same for dogs and other animals that get dressed up by their owners.

That's what you said in your post.^^^ :ashamed:

#62 PoptartShop

PoptartShop

Angelic Ham

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 12,115 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 11:23 PM

Calm down..lol

#63 Lindsay;;

Lindsay;;

Baby Hamster

• 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 11:31 PM

no way! i didnt know stores sold hamster clothes... are they safe? like will my hamster try to eat his clothes :scratchchin: how much were they

#64 Laila

Laila

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 07:02 AM

:eek: I'm sorry but what am I supposed to do? Not think that what you post is true? Think you're lying? If everyone's just gonna attack me everytime I open my mouth(not that everyone does), then maybe I shouldn't open it in the first place.

Edited by LuvlyAmiBowieXX, 26 January 2007 - 07:03 AM.

#65 SimplyHamm

SimplyHamm

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 07:03 AM

You guys should calm down a bit. Back to the topic. We all agree it's not good for our hammies so let's not argue over something else.

#66 Laila

Laila

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 06:56 AM

You guys should calm down a bit. Back to the topic. We all agree it's not good for our hammies so let's not argue over something else.

I'm sorry but she was being incredibly rude and leaping at my throat for absolutely no reason. :ashamed:

#67 Laila

Laila

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 07:10 AM

I don't know what you define as rude. I would rather say I was sarcastic.
And ofcourse telling my opinion, that I find it ridiculous that you quoted my words, for such useless thing. And that is my opinion again. I am off.

I'm not the only one who finds this rude, thank you very much. :P
I was merely saying that HammyGranny was right, and you said you were talking about hamsters - naturally, I just wanted to point out that you were saying that towards dogs, too. I don't know what set you off like that - maybe you were having a bad day, but don't take that out on me. :P

#68 munchynizer

munchynizer

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 03:08 AM

Oh well I don't mind anymore. I didn't have a bad day.. Luckily. But oh well I stated my point and you yours. Finished and done.

#69 Malina

Malina

Rookie Hamster

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 01:49 PM

That sounds sweet, for us that is. I don't think this is a good idea, but people will always buy theese 'clothes' so just keep in mind that the hams are living things, not dolls.. You should also notify the pet shop about this, maybe they could put up a little warning? It's a bit odd though, our pet shops have hamster leashes, but clothing? Hm.. Any pictures?

Edited by Malina, 16 February 2007 - 01:53 PM.

#70 fairywind5

fairywind5

Baby Hamster

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 05:32 PM

I bought 2 little hamster sized jerseys at Pet Safari today. There were only two left, one was Syrian sized and the other was dwarf sized. They were sooooo cute!!!! I can't wait to go home and let my hamsters try it on!

During New Year, I tried to tie a red ribbon around Cutie as a clothing. My brother scolded me upon seeing that. It was kind of cute, but my hammy kept running around cause it was kind of "tight". :hamster1:

#71 vanille.joie

vanille.joie

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:49 AM

That's cute but I don't think you should force hammies into little shirts. They already have a thick coat of fur to keep them warm and they are going to get annoyed because they aren't able to take it off.

#72 clarey

clarey

Baby Hamster

• 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:17 AM

Sorry, really couldn't resist putting this up :(

Posted Image

#73 ratedKG

ratedKG

Rookie Hamster

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:41 PM

Pictures please. It is a new thing for me that a pet shop sells hamster clothes. I think it's rare. :D

#74 Rubyyyyyyyy

Rubyyyyyyyy

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 05:27 AM

I think that I can pretty well speak for all of us when I say hamster clothes aren't necessary, nor enjoyable for a hamster.