Photo

Old member with a sad story to remember..

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 tiaré

tiaré

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

Hi again, HH.
Anyone of you remember Bijou, my sweet pearl winterwhite girl? Her gallery and age are all in my sig.

The reason why I left so suddenly was because Bijou had passed on. She escaped her cage. Unfortunately, the neighbour's dog found her before we did... Her body was seen ripped open near our door step.

I will not remove her gallery images as I feel Bijou deserves to have it remain there.
I will be doing some slight changes to my sig, and avatar and all. Currently, I keep one baby syrian with me. I shall post more about her in the gallery as soon as she's settled down and all. Her name is Bijoux. For I really love that name.

It stil brings bad sad memories when I come back here, but I feel I'm ready to face it.

Rest in peace, my sweet Bijou.
And hello HH again.

#2 PinkPumpkinGirl

PinkPumpkinGirl

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:02 PM

I feel so sorry for you. :( But we missed you bunches! R.I.P Bijou.

#3 tiaré

tiaré

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:04 PM

Thank you :( I missed everyone that I met at HH too. It's just so hard to come back and see Bijou's photo gallery again..

#4 PinkPumpkinGirl

PinkPumpkinGirl

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:15 PM

Thank you :( I missed everyone that I met at HH too. It's just so hard to come back and see Bijou's photo gallery again..

We all understand how hard it is. I tend to stay away when my hammy first dies till I get a new one to introduce. I know it hurts because it hurts me also. It'll be okay, I promise!

#5 Molly&Ollie

Molly&Ollie

Baby Hamster

• 46 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

I cried for days when my last hamster Stanley died, but the thing you have to accept with a small animal like hamsters is that they don't live long and it is SO hard to not get attached! I love my (current) hamster Ollie and couldn't imagine him leaving us.
RIP Bijou and all of the hamsters on HH that have passed on.

Edited by Molly&Ollie, 16 April 2012 - 10:31 PM.

#6 tiaré

tiaré

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:00 PM

Thank you for all your encouragements. I hope I'll never flinch when i see her gallery!

My syrian Bijoux is a much different hamster in terms of attitude and personality.
I shall be uploading and doing her gallery thread in 2 weeks(busy schedule!)

#7 PinkPumpkinGirl

PinkPumpkinGirl

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:31 PM

Thank you for all your encouragements. I hope I'll never flinch when i see her gallery!

My syrian Bijoux is a much different hamster in terms of attitude and personality.
I shall be uploading and doing her gallery thread in 2 weeks(busy schedule!)

Look forward to seeing the new hammy pics!

#8 tinypixie

tinypixie

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 3,601 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:21 AM

I remember you! And I noticed that you had left. I'm sorry it was because of that. But very happy to see you are back! **whoops I confused you with someone else about Kriem lol

Edited by tinypixiexoxo, 18 April 2012 - 09:07 PM.

#9 emilystar

emilystar

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:49 AM

I know you don't know me but I'm sorry about Bijou. I can 100% understand leaving for that reason. Welcome back though and congrats on your new cutie :)

#10 Christmas_hamster

Christmas_hamster

Super Hero Ham

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 21,332 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:02 AM

Oh I am so sorry to hear. *hugs* Welcome back though. :)

#11 kookookchoo

kookookchoo

Rookie Hamster

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:53 AM

Oh I'm so sorry that happened!! D: I remember first seeing your Bijou's gallery and how fluffy and white she was!
Welcome back though, and can't wait to see your new syrian Posted Image

#12 hammyfriend

hammyfriend

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:46 AM

I am so sorry, my deepest sympathies to you. I remember you :)

I welcome you with open arms, and I am glad you found the strenght to come back, that certainly must have been tough. Rest in Peace beautiful Bijou.Posted Image Posted Image

#13 tiaré

tiaré

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:36 PM

Thanks for the warm replies and encourgement guys.. I truly appreciate it. Bijou meant quite a lot to me, thats why.
But I think I'm fine now. :) See you all around the forum!

#14 bubblepop727

bubblepop727

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:49 PM

OMG. So sorry.May she rest in peace. And you deserve Hamster Of The Month! And I know how it fells like to lose something you love. Again so sorry for your loss. Thanks for having the courage to come back, it must have been really hard. (Honestly, I wouldn't have that much strength to come back, you are so strong.)

Best regards, the furries, Amber (dog), and hammie (with still no name)