Photo

I think my hamster is giving birth, right now, as i type.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

Poll: hamster babys

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

did this hapen to you?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

can you help me?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 emilystar

emilystar

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:10 AM

How's your hamster doing today?

#17 iheartmyhammys

iheartmyhammys

Baby Hamster

• 25 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:30 AM

good. she left her first nest and started building a sencond nest.... and my other hammys just like chillen in his cage rollin in da dust bath

#18 Momiji

Momiji

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:41 AM

Update us when the pups arrive! :)

#19 iheartmyhammys

iheartmyhammys

Baby Hamster

• 25 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:04 AM

i will...if (s)hes not really just a dude tricking us to get special treatment

#20 Momiji

Momiji

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:28 AM

I don't think hamsters do that to get special treatment. They honestly don't care if you give them attention or not. I would keep a close eye on him since it seems like he might be ill.

#21 iheartmyhammys

iheartmyhammys

Baby Hamster

• 25 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:56 AM

now she started storeing a lot of food, and the nice lil hammy i used to own is now a bitting machine...if u get to close to the nest, that is

and shes so fat that shes atleast twice the size she was when i got her...or i was overfeeding her :/ but i give the same amount to dust, and dusty is defenatly not fat!

#22 Momiji

Momiji

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:06 PM

She might be pregnant then because there's no such thing as overfeeding a hamster. The only way I hamster can get fat like that is because either (1) they're pregnant or (2) the food you give her has too much corn or seeds in it which even then if she's getting fat really fast then it's most likely because she's pregnant.

Can you take a picture of her and post it please? Don't use flash though if you can avoid that it kinda bothers them.

Edited by Momiji, 06 May 2012 - 01:11 PM.