Photo

Old face returning :)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Hana-Kitty

Hana-Kitty

Veteran Hamster

• Design Team
  • 800 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:41 AM

Hi guys,

I'm not a new face here I've been a member for years however I've not posted since June 2010 so alot of you won't know me so I thought I'd drop and intro here for anyone whose interested or bored enough to read it :P

My names Hana, I'm 23 and from the UK. I'm a baby pink haired, tattooed and pierced big kid! I work full time as a manager in a betting shop.

I've always been a massive animal lover, my current hamsters include: 6 white robos, 7 pied robos, 6 chinese (2 normal/4 dom spot), 4 sapphire winter whites, 4 russian campbells (2 black/2 black mottled) and a satin dove longhaired syrian. Plus the occasional litters of babys and the odd rescue or foster fluffy.

I also have; 2 steppe lemmings and 2 african pygmy hedgehogs (plus 4 babys born 4/5/12). My boyfriend of 4 1/2 years got me into keeping reptiles and we keep and breed; leopard geckos, crested geckos, gargoyle geckos, rankins dragons, western hognoses, honduran milksnakes, cornsnakes and royal pythons. So you can imagine life is pretty hectic!

I like to spend what little free time I get designing bits and bobs on paintshop pro, watching movies or tv series (the vampire diaries/pretty little liars/the lying game/two and a half men/supernatural/true blood) and taking my car out with the top down (when we get sun).

I think I've said enough about myself if you want to know more just ask! I don't bite...

... That hard anyway :) xo

#2 Elyse

Elyse

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

Welcome back and it sounds like you have a fun life with all those animals. ;D

#3 emilystar

emilystar

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:56 AM

Wow so many animals :mindblowing: Can I move in? :innocent: Nice to meet you :)

#4 Hana-Kitty

Hana-Kitty

Veteran Hamster

• Design Team
  • 800 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:05 AM

Wow so many animals :mindblowing: Can I move in? :innocent: Nice to meet you :)

Only if you help out :P lol

#5 Plushie

Plushie

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,852 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:57 AM

Hana!!! Welcome back! :hug: We haven't seen you in so long, you have quite a zoo on your hands. See you around!

#6 Marisa

Marisa

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:03 AM

Welcome back, Hana! Missed seeing you around the forums!

#7 PinkPumpkinGirl

PinkPumpkinGirl

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:10 AM

Hello and welcome back! Nice to meet you! I kept silder turtles for a year and also fire bellied toads! It's nice to see another reptile lover! Posted Image