Photo

We want a new mummy!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 Spangoid

Spangoid

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,144 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:43 PM

We told mummy that we want blue and white carefresh. We didn't care that its too expensive. We told her if she don't get it, then we are moving out! Well mummy ordered it and it finally arrived, but it wasn't blue! Its pink! We hate pink, but mummy decided to change our bedding to pink regardless! Nasty, nasty mummy! She has said that she wrote to the nasty people who sent us pink instead of blue and they are sending a blue one out now. Mummy is happy as she gets to have free bedding, BUT ITS PINK AND WE DON'T LIKE IT!

So yes. We are sulking. We keep running around, but we just can't get away from the pinkness of it all! :crybuckets:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Elyse

Elyse

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:35 AM

The hamsters do look upset; I'm sorry that you got the wrong bedding color.

#3 tinypixie

tinypixie

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:18 AM

hahahaaha I hate pink too! You are in good company on that! CUUUUTE ROBOS THO!!!!!!!

Edited by tinypixiexoxo, 12 April 2012 - 02:18 AM.

#4 emilystar

emilystar

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:50 AM

Mean, mean mommy! How could you? Don't you see the boys planning their revenge in the second wheel pic? You better fix it fast! :mischievous:

#5 PinkPumpkinGirl

PinkPumpkinGirl

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:15 AM

I personally love pink. Anyways, sorry you got the wrong color. I hate when companies mess up like that!

#6 princesshamster

princesshamster

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,778 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:32 AM

What a crime! Making poor robos have pink bedding! Haha, they look adorable though! Posted Image

Edited by princesshamster, 16 April 2012 - 01:33 AM.

#7 Christmas_hamster

Christmas_hamster

Super Hero Ham

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 21,332 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:07 PM

Evil. You're evil pure and simple. I shall be sending the authorities oer to your place. They'll post them to me. All mine.

*cough*it totally wasn't my evil plot to have them send you pink CF so I could steal your hamsters*cough*

Very cute hams. C:

#8 Spangoid

Spangoid

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,144 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:59 AM

Thanks!

Well, I haven't even recieved an email from the company, however, they have paid the money back into my account so I highly doubt I shall be recieving the product... Oh well, can't moan about a free bag of carefresh, even if it is pink! Just crazy that the only 2 orders I have placed with that company, they have mucked up both. Least this time I got my money back without a huge amount of hassle!

#9 PinkPumpkinGirl

PinkPumpkinGirl

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:41 AM

Just crazy that the only 2 orders I have placed with that company, they have mucked up both. Least this time I got my money back without a huge amount of hassle!

That's crazy! Companies NEVER reply to my email! I have been double charged on one and charged 4 times from another! It's insane! At least you got your money back! Posted Image