Photo

A few of my hams :)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 Hana-Kitty

Hana-Kitty

Veteran Hamster

• Design Team
  • 800 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:52 AM

Im a bit of a stranger, not posting here since June 2010 but ive had a wonder back so thought id share some of my pics :)

White Roborovskis - Id been dying to get my hands on some of these for about 18 months but they are still very rare. I managed to source myself 2 girls locally and then my local petshop managed to get me another 4 so I have 6 little cotton balls.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pied Roborovskis - Again it took me a long time to source these but I got my first about a year ago.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Chinese Momma & Babys
Posted Image

I also have more chinese, black and black mottled russians, sapphire winter whites and just one LH satin dove syrian. I shall get pictures of some of the others to add soon :)

Hxo

#2 Elyse

Elyse

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:34 AM

*dies of cuteness* Those hamsters are so cute!

#3 emilystar

emilystar

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:25 AM

I've never seen the white or pied robos before, so cute :)

#4 Marisa

Marisa

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:06 PM

omg, Hana! Those all white robos are the cutest things ever! I wasn't aware they came in all white!

I noticed that in the pictures of the pied robos that you were holding them. Are your robos fairly tame or..?

They're all such cuties! ;D

#5 PinkPumpkinGirl

PinkPumpkinGirl

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:17 PM

I have seen the all white ones here at my local pet store. But the Pied ones I've never seen. Thanks for sharing!!

#6 MilkyFactory

MilkyFactory

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:33 PM

They are all very cute. :)
Do you breed all your hamsters or just the chinese?

#7 Genevie

Genevie

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,352 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:42 PM

The little Chinese girl is gorgeous! :) As are the robos, I would love to have a few pied/BEWs but I haven't found anyone breeding them in/near London :(

EDIT: Just realised it was your pied robos I saw on Preloved the other day!

Edited by Genevie, 09 April 2012 - 09:26 PM.

#8 Anastasia‚ô•

Anastasia‚ô•

Rookie Hamster

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

Your hamsters are....BEAUTIFUL *sniffles*
Are ALL of those pied Robos yours!??!?! THAT'S A LOT OF HAMSTERS :3
I'm so jealous! I love Robos!!!

#9 Hana-Kitty

Hana-Kitty

Veteran Hamster

• Design Team
  • 800 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:27 AM

Thanks for all the nice comments :) The pieds and whites are both very hard to come by in the UK and I think in the US too, Europe (Denmark & Sweden) seem to have a fair number of them, there are also red eyed robos known as rust or cinnamon that have a pale beige coat and dark red eyes which im currently seeking but there are just so few in Europe that I know of yet alone in the UK.

Yes I breed the robos, russians and campbells aswell as the chinese. I supply my local petshop as they dont like to get animals in from suppliers they prefer healthy and friendly home bred hams.

The robos arent too bad to handle, they arnt particularly interactive, but will tollerate handling all the whites are very calm, my pieds vary from each hamster.

It looks like lots of pied robos in that pic but I dont have tons, I have 7 pieds, and 6 whites. The picture with lots of pieds was of a litter before splitting the sexes up :)