Photo

Hammy Easter (plus bonus vid of the "big" kids)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 rhapsody

rhapsody

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Moderator Team
  • 2,196 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:33 AM

Eh, nothing too imaginative this time, although dyeing the eggs turned out to be way more complicated than I thought. Seriously, there was dye everywhere by the time I was done. Anyhoo, I actually don't get to celebrate Easter until next weekend (yay orthodox), but Tucker wanted to wish the rest of the world a happy Easter.

Posted Image

And here's a bonus vid of my ratties wreaking havoc on the set and enjoying one of the Easter eggs. Hehe, I still get surprised by the size difference between them and the hammies.

#2 hammyfriend

hammyfriend

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:25 AM

Hehehe, ratties everywhere- An Easter egg hunt indeed, lol! The one with the grey head and white body cracks me up he's all "Heeyyy that's my Egg :yummy: !"

cute hammy too!

:bunny:

#3 Plushie

Plushie

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,852 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:34 AM

I always look forward to your holiday posts, Rhapsody! :) Tucker's fur goes so well with the pink. (Don't tell him that...I don't want to rob him of the little masculinity he has left from sitting in a pink easter basket :cheeky:)

And I love how one of your ratties is trying to nibble on the egg :P They all have so much personality!

#4 Elyse

Elyse

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:31 AM

Awesome picture, video, and rat attack!

Edited by SerenityHamster, 09 April 2012 - 02:32 AM.

#5 HoppingHammy

HoppingHammy

Master Chef Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 9,349 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:51 AM

That photo of Tucker is beautiful and he looks soooooo soft! :D I just love your holiday photos, rhapsody. I can't believe how big the rats are either. LOL!!

#6 PinkPumpkinGirl

PinkPumpkinGirl

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:10 AM

Great shot! Very colorful! :lovestruck: