Photo

Introducing myself and Polina

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 book sniffing

book sniffing

Baby Hamster

• 16 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:29 PM

Hello,

As you can see, I'm new. My name is Mira and I have an adorable Syrian hamster named Polina. I've been lurking in the past and I just want to say how helpful and supportive this community is. I've learned a lot about thyme tea that saved my Polina twice, so thank you, Hamster Hideout!

This is my Polina:

Posted Image

She is a bit over 2 years old. She's an old lady and she's not feeling well. (I will post my questions about it in the appropriate forum). I just want to say here she's such a tame hamster, which is not always true for females that come from pet shops. (In my experience, females tend to be a bit more nervous than the males, but maybe that's just my experience).

#2 emilystar

emilystar

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:33 PM

She's so fluffy! I love her coloring; she's a pretty girl :) Welcome to HH :) I hope to see you around more and good luck with Polina. Tell her I hope she gets well soon :)

#3 book sniffing

book sniffing

Baby Hamster

• 16 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:11 PM

Thanks for your welcome! Polina is an old lady, so I'm afraid these problems are due to her old age.

#4 ratedKG

ratedKG

Rookie Hamster

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:26 AM

I would like to extend my warmest welcome to you in behalf of all of my hamsters. :hamster1: :hamster5: :hamster4: :veryhappy: :veryhappy: :veryhappy:

#5 PinkPumpkinGirl

PinkPumpkinGirl

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:38 AM

Hello and welcome to HH! hope your hammy starts to feeling better! Males seem calmer to me also btw!