Photo

Hello ^_^

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 sailorb1959

sailorb1959

Baby Hamster

• 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:19 PM

Hi,
I just joined and noticed this thread and thought I would post an introduction :3 I'm Brooks but just call me Sailor, everyone online does XD I had a Russian Dwarf hamster for I think about 2 years maybe more and she passed away a while ago. After she passed away I stupidly gave away her cage thinking I wouldn't want a hamster again and guess what, I want another hamster LOL I plan on getting either a gorgeous white with black spots....uhmm DARN I forgot what type she was.. I think she was fancy russian....or fancy winter white if that is even a real type of hamster XD or a Robo :3 I need to make a bin cage first before I get my new hamster.. I'm about 99% sure I have convinced my mother into letting me get another since she said we could go look at bins at target and measure them to see how it would fit in my room XD I know this is off topic but.. I'm also an AVID doll collector :3 but yeah, I hope I can make some hamster community friends on here ^_^

#2 ratedKG

ratedKG

Rookie Hamster

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:25 AM

I would like to extend my warmest welcome to you in behalf of all of my hamsters. :hamster1: :hamster5: :hamster4: :veryhappy: :veryhappy: :veryhappy:

#3 PinkPumpkinGirl

PinkPumpkinGirl

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:39 AM

Hello and welcome! I'm sure your hammy would love their new bin!