These entries will be for the month of May, so during May we will celebrate the winner from this round and start entries and voting for June's HOTM. Pictures can be submitted between the 1st of the month and the 15th of the month. On the 15th, submissions will be closed until the next month and from the 15th to the end of the month. A poll will be open for you to vote. The winner will be given a banner from
Ok since we've done themes for a couple times in a row let's take a break. So it's a free for all! I'm thinking next month is one of HH's suggestions of stuffed cheeks or sleeping hams, etc. Oh and please leave your hamster's name along with the picture. I try my best to know your ham's names but sometimes I forget. ;)
Rules for Hamster of the Month (HOTM)
1. The hamster pictured must belong to you.
2. Picture must have been taken by you (that means no pictures off of the internet).
3. You are only allowed to enter one picture per month.
4. If you win, then you are to wait at least three months before entering again, to be fair to everyone.
5. Pictures that have been digitally altered (colour changes, backgrounds changes, etc.) are not permitted. Work to touch up the photo (enhance, sharpen, crop, etc.) is allowed however.
6. No cheating guys. If it is found that members have created new accounts to raise their votes, they will have to face the consequences of their actions.
7. You can post the same picture from a previous contest (provided it hasn’t won) for up to 3 months. Let’s keep things interesting eh? That is unless the current month is a themed month.
8. Please do not try to promote any entry (even if it isn't your own) through your signature, status, posts, PMs, etc. I don't believe anyone has done this yet, but I've seen it on other forums so I thought I would put this here so it's clear.
Have fun guys! If you have any questions then feel free to ask.