Photo

Hello

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 bliitz

bliitz

Baby Hamster

• 13 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:43 AM

Hello :) Im Denise aka Bliitz, im new as the title says, im mom to 3 adorable hammy's 2 girls named Gamma & Delta, and 1 boy named Joe, a spunky mouse named Zed, a mellow guinea pig named Spike, 4 dogs named Bonnie, Red, Lilly, and Puppy, 2 cats named Figgie (aka Figaro like oh Pinocchio) and Shadow, and a 6yr old lil boy named Xan..I love all of the posts Ive read so far && hope to see many many more :)

#2 MilkyFactory

MilkyFactory

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

Hello Denise and welcome to HH! ;D
That's quite the zoo you have there! What species are your hammies? :)
Does your guinea pig do fine alone? I thought they were social animals, I know my mother's class guinea pigs get depressed whenever they're apart at least.
Have a nice day!

#3 Holzie

Holzie

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

Welcome to HH Denise, I also have a dog called Bonnie! :P

#4 princesshamster

princesshamster

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,778 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:13 PM

Hi, Denise! Welcome to HH. Having so many pets must be a blast. :yes: I hope to see you around the forum! :D

#5 Christmas_hamster

Christmas_hamster

Super Hero Ham

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 21,332 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:11 PM

Welcome to HH! :wave: That is quite the zoo, you must be on your toes all day!

#6 bliitz

bliitz

Baby Hamster

• 13 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:28 AM

@MilkyFactory: thank you :) && it is a zoo here lol, I claim most not all lol the rest is the familes, but i am their main caretaker lol.

im not sure what species they are, they were originally from a petstore, but i got them from other people who were getting rid of them...i believe they are Russian Campbell's, i will be posting pictures asking for opinions once i can get clear shots of all 3

So far the piggie seems fine alone I took him in from being a single piggie, so far hes a grumpy but & i think hed hate having to share his veggies lol.

@Holzie: lol

@princesshamster: they are a blast, a messy one lol

@Christmas_hamster: they do, but they keep us happy lol

thank you all for the welcome :)

#7 ratedKG

ratedKG

Rookie Hamster

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:25 AM

I would like to extend my warmest welcome to you in behalf of all of my hamsters. :hamster1: :hamster5: :hamster4: :veryhappy: :veryhappy: :veryhappy:

#8 bliitz

bliitz

Baby Hamster

• 13 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:04 PM

@ratedKG, thank you :)

#9 PinkPumpkinGirl

PinkPumpkinGirl

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:18 PM

Hello and welcome! Wow you have lots of fun animals! It reminds me of my parents house. They have tons of animals too. For me, I only have one single hammy. He says welcome too! If you ever need anything or have questions, just ask! Posted Image

#10 bliitz

bliitz

Baby Hamster

• 13 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:47 PM

@pinkpumpkingirl, thank you && there is alot lol, we also have 2 goats, that just yesterday turned into 4 since our nanny goat had 2 kids..they are multiplying lol

#11 PinkPumpkinGirl

PinkPumpkinGirl

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:12 AM

@pinkpumpkingirl, thank you && there is alot lol, we also have 2 goats, that just yesterday turned into 4 since our nanny goat had 2 kids..they are multiplying lol

Aww! I've had goats! Ours gave birth too! I loved the little kid!