Photo

Hi from Joe, Iggy, and Ozzy!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Iggy&Ozzy

Iggy&Ozzy

Baby Hamster

• 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:17 AM

Hi I'm Joe, Obviously I'm new
I've got 2 Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters and looking for ways to keep them entertained! Iggy and Ozzy! Iggy is crazy and uses the wheel, ball, runs around etc, Ozzy however is a bit more... how should i put this... slow? placid? which is nice because he is easier to handle but he doesn't really exercise without me making him a little!

Hey anyway! hopefully I'll make some friends on here who can give me some advice :)

Joe

#2 tinypixie

tinypixie

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 3,603 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:20 AM

Welcome!!! So glad you have joined the community. For me, this place has been my holy grail in terms of education and fun.

What sorts of things do you want advice about? Also, in the search bar, try looking up some terms of the things you are interested in learning about. It might answer your questions so you don't have to waste time by typing things up!

Have a great time :)

#3 emilystar

emilystar

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:08 AM

Hi welcome to HH :) Your robos sound cute and I love the names Iggy and Ozzy :) They go very well together :) If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask :) Welcome to the best community ever.

#4 Iggy&Ozzy

Iggy&Ozzy

Baby Hamster

• 4 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:51 AM

Welcome!!! So glad you have joined the community. For me, this place has been my holy grail in terms of education and fun.

What sorts of things do you want advice about? Also, in the search bar, try looking up some terms of the things you are interested in learning about. It might answer your questions so you don't have to waste time by typing things up!

Have a great time :)

Thanks yeah I'm just starting to get used to it, found the thread with all the awesome cages, made me jealous lol, I don't have many questions right now (I did a lot of research before buying the hamsters) but when things come up as I'm sure they will then I'm going to be straight on here! ... but that will make it easier thanks for the tip!

Hi welcome to HH :) Your robos sound cute and I love the names Iggy and Ozzy :) They go very well together :) If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask :) Welcome to the best community ever.

Haha they are super cute, I really need to get a picture of them together and stick it on here! and thanks yeah I will probably end up asking a whole load of questions, you'll all get sick of me lol!

Thanks for the lovely greeting :) I know I am going to enjoy being part of this community!

#5 princesshamster

princesshamster

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,778 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:43 AM

Hi Joe! Welcome to HH. I hope you like it here! See you and your hammies around the forum! :D