Photo

What should I do?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Should I move into the office?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Should I Move My room into the office in the basement?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 SyrianPumpkin

SyrianPumpkin

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,320 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:26 AM

OK So hello fellow HHers! I need YOUR help! So i've been complaining my room is way to small, it's an ok size but I just have to much junk for it :P So My dad suggested I could move into the basement office and my mom's office would go upstairs in my room. I Want to move down stairs but I'm juts not sure and I need some help choosing!

reasons why I want to move down stairs:
1. It's WAY bigger than my room now.
2. it's close to a bathroom
3. it's close to our 60 inch TV
4. It's closest is bigger

reasons i'm unsure
1. I like natural light and well since it's a basement the window is quite small
2. the electric box to the switches are in there so it's like a big ugly
3. my bed room has been close to my parents since I was little and it would feel weird not being close :P

Yah i do really want to move into the basement Office but The mane problem would be That I really like natural light :P well actually I like any light! and it doesn't get much light but that can be easy to fix with tons of lamps :)

So i really need you guys to help me choose! I don't know witch one to choose and it's driving me CRAZY!

Edited by SyrianPumpkin, 28 March 2012 - 06:38 AM.

#2 emilystar

emilystar

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:03 AM

I would chose to move into the basement :) You can always put a lot of lighting in. You can even get those bulbs that make people happier. (forget what they are called but I know they use them in Washington since it is so dreary there) You can decorate the switch box :) Border it in a cool duck tape, ribbon, or fabric. You can even put a white board or a cork board over it :) Also your parents will be right upstairs if you need them. They wont be far away :)