Photo

Hi

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Muircat

Muircat

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:51 AM

Hi, I just joined the forum! A little while I was looking into getting a hamster, so my friend and I were looking for some hamster forums. This one seemed perfect. :heartbeat: It helped me a lot. Anyway, I'd like to thank all of you for your helpful information and experiences! Also, I'd love to meet you all, even if it is just online.
If it was real life I would be too shy. :bowtie:

#2 GangstaGirl

GangstaGirl

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:06 AM

Welcome to HH, Muircat! My name is Meghan, but you can definatley call me GangstaGirl, Gangsta, GG, or really anything!

Here's just something I like to lay down for newbies:

If you've got an urget health problem with your ham, shoot a PM to MissPixy, our friendly neighborhood advisor! She know so much about hamster illnesses, living conditions, and everything else; its AMAZING!

Serious technical diffuculties on the website? I obviously can't help you with that, (I'm technically challenged) but Azayles is a GENIUS with computers, and if he has time, he'd be glad to give you his advice!

We also have a HamsterHideout CHAT ROOM!!!! You can get the link from Plushie, the awesome chat mod! (Just PM her to get the link :) )

Don't forget about HOTM (Hamster Of The Month) and MOTM (Member Of The Month)!! Either Jordyn or Christmas_Hamster will post the board each month, and Luci counts up the votes! Just a little forum fun to keep us all social :propeller:

Don't hesitate to ask me about anything else!! It's great meeting you!

#3 Muircat

Muircat

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:17 PM

Hi GG! It's nice to have someone to talk to! :slaphappy: The community is so friendly as well!
Ooh, thank you! I hope my hamster won't get sick or anything, but if she does, I'll be sure to find help here!
Okay, I'll probably have some kind of technical problem at one time or another. :undecided: Well, the chat room and the HOTM and the MOTM all sound really fun! I'll be sure to check those out. :D

#4 Christmas_hamster

Christmas_hamster

Super Hero Ham

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 21,332 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:18 AM

Welcome to HH :wave:
If you have any questions then feel free to ask! Is that your hammie in your avatar? Very cute!

#5 GangstaGirl

GangstaGirl

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:05 AM

I can't wait to see more pictures of your little fuzzy :) What's his/her name?

#6 Muircat

Muircat

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:30 PM

Hi Sonic Hamster! I'd be glad to ask you if I have any questions! Thank you. Yeah, my avatar is of my hamster!
GG, it's name is Pinto. I think she is a she, and everyone else seems to, but no one is totally sure. Pinto's birthday is on January the 7th though, so she's pretty old by now. =D Also, if you haven't already looked at this post, but you want to see Pinto, you can look at the post:
A Pinto Video!

Edited by Muircat, 28 March 2012 - 08:32 PM.