Photo

Princess Sprinkles

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 princess-sprinkles

princess-sprinkles

Baby Hamster

• 26 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:18 PM

Please visit my blog that I just created:

Princess Sprinkles: Hamster Lifestyle

this is a blog all about my hamster. It is very new, but expect a lot of cute things from it! Also, if you have your own blog please follow me and I will follow you back. There is going to be a lot of videos, links, cute things about hamsters, etc in the future so keep watching this page!

The most I can say is that you'll have to see if for yourself. I have a lot of adventures.

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Princess Sprinkles and Catherine

#2 MilkyFactory

MilkyFactory

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:24 PM

please at least introduce yourself before advertising your own website.
It's not very polite to pop in just for this.

#3 princesshamster

princesshamster

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,778 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:16 PM

Ohhh looks cute! I'll be sure to read it! :D

#4 princess-sprinkles

princess-sprinkles

Baby Hamster

• 26 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

Oh sorry about that, I didn't think about all that before I posted. My name is Catherine, I am from Maryland and I have had a total of two hamsters in my lifetime. My first hamsters name was Wall-E, he was a black teddy bear hamster, and he was my best friend for almost 4 years. He was a good hamster, I really miss him all the time.

I just got a new hamster not too long ago name princess sprinkles and she is so sweet. I decided to get a girl hamster this time because i wanted to see how they act differently according to gender, and one thing I can say is that she is more friendly and open to intereaction whereas my other hamster was kind of grumpy but he was so cute to make up for it :)

So now I am into blogging, so I made this cute little blog for her and I am planning to update it frequently and post more here on these boards and whatnot. I was looking for other people's blogs, but so far, I haven't seen any links. Show me yours if you have them, I'm interested in all types not just hamster related!
Posted Image
Her Hideout

Edited by SprinklesthePrincess, 25 March 2012 - 09:36 PM.

#5 MilkyFactory

MilkyFactory

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:03 PM

Welcome to HH Catherine. :)
I hope I didn't come off as rude, it's just we get alot of members who just post once to advertise and we never see them again.
Sharing your blog is no issue but it's always nicer to bond with the forum a bit too.
And who knows you might learn new things about hamsters too. :P
Good luck with your blog.

#6 princess-sprinkles

princess-sprinkles

Baby Hamster

• 26 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:48 PM

thanks, I may have never looked through the rest of the forum today if you hadn't encouraged me to post an introduction.

Cheeyeeeeerzz!

#7 HoppingHammy

HoppingHammy

Master Chef Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 9,346 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:08 AM

Hi Catherine!! :wave:

Welcome to the forum and it's always lovely to meet a new member who is a hamster enthusiast. Your hamsters sound so sweet! For future reference, HH forum prefers that links go in the Link Exchange thread that is located HERE. It's ok that you made one post introducing yourself and sharing your blog, so long as it's not advertising it over and over. Thank you for understanding and once again, welcome! :hug: :goodvibes:

#8 emilystar

emilystar

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:27 AM

Hi welcome to HH :) I just read your blog and it's really good :) Very cute :)