Photo

Gummy Brain Diary

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Gummy Brain Diary

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

How long will it take me to eat all 3.18kg?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Spangoid

Spangoid

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,145 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:34 PM

Shadow, Spangle, Benson, Hedges, Pie, Mash, Xanthe, Pebbles, Misty and Smudge chipped in together and got me this giant gummy brain for Easter. They wanted me to have it now as they were too excited to wait.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I will post my progress of how long it takes to eat! All I can say is a huge thank you and its sooo yummy!

#2 Spangoid

Spangoid

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,145 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:38 AM

Still have only had a little nibble of it. Not even worth posting a picture! Lets just say, Azayles, you were completly wrong about 1 day!!!

#3 princesshamster

princesshamster

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,778 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:27 AM

THAT IS BIG! Is it yummy? ;D :chef:

#4 Spangoid

Spangoid

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,145 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:36 AM

Admittly its not the best I have tasted, but it certianly is very yummy!

#5 Azayles

Azayles

Samurai Ham

• Members
  • 8,541 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:15 AM

Dear Diary,
It has been two days since the Gummy Brain evaded my house, and as I write these words, I'm not sure how much longer I will last. My only hope is that this diary falls into the right hands, if only to serve as a warning to others.
I thought I could tackle this behemoth of a snack on my own, but alas, the sweet gummy tang coupled with the fruity goodness is more than I can bare.
Last night was the worse. I laid away, consciously aware of the brain sitting just across the room as it seemed to glow and throb in the darkness.
"Eat me!" It seemed to say. "Eat me now!"
I lay in bed and tried to ignore it, tried to shut it out as I pulled the covers over my head, but it was no use. I crawled, legs and arms feeling weak under me as I made my way to the chest of drawers across the room, on which the brain sat as it silently throbbed and pulsed in the night like some living thing.

I gently reached out, hand shaking, and tore a piece off. I felt a warmth spread over me, like I'd make the brain somehow happy, and yet I felt chills run over me, too. I felt the chilling warmth shivers run over the top of my head and down my back and I put the piece of gummy brain in my mouth, my taste buds alight with the sharp, fruity tang.
I had tried so hard now to resist the brain's urges, and now this moment felt like a sweet relief, coupled with a sickening feeling of distance, like I was standing outside my own body, a mere observer to the scene that unfolded in my room. I could feel the brain, feel its emotions, like it was mocking me. Taunting me.

I don't know how much longer I can go on, or what will happen once I consume all of this beast. I can already feeling it changing me, new emotions spreading over me, like the remnants of all the tortured souls who came before me.
I must slay this beast, before it is too late.

#6 emilystar

emilystar

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:10 AM

:laughing:

#7 princesshamster

princesshamster

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,778 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:40 AM

:rotfl:

#8 HoppingHammy

HoppingHammy

Master Chef Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 9,383 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:51 AM

Chris, that has to be the best posting ever made in the entire history of Hamster Hideout. :rotfl: