Photo

The Three Hamster Sisters

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Elyse

Elyse

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:40 AM

Hello everyone I've decided to write another story; this is going to be a 3 part story (unless people want me to add more as the story progresses). I hope everyone enjoys the story. To let people know this story is completly fictional; please leave Syrian Hamsters in their own cages alone.

Part 1 ~ The Escape

Posted Image

"What's the plan tonight, Lily? Are we really going to escape this cage once and for all?" A giddy 3 month old white short haired syrian hamster with black eyes asked. Lily sighed as she walked towards the end of their very small cage and sniffed towards the bed were their so called "friend" slept. Lily was a light brown short haired hamster with black eyes as well, she was the oldest out of the three hamsters, that were housed in this small cramped cage. The bars were tall and spacious for climbing but the pan/flooring of the cage was small, oh how it was small; it was amazing that the three of them could live in such a cage together without wanting to tear each other limb from limb. Lily kept her back turned to her sister; "please be quiet for a moment I am trying to hear the snoring our so called owner makes when she's in a deep sleep." She said in a dead but audible whisper to her sisters Deliha and Serenity. Deliha was the giddy 3 month old white short hair syrian hamster and the middle sister that was standing by anxiously for the signal, Lily was the oldest she was 10 months old, and Serenity was the youngest out of the two, she was a 1 month old black short haired with a white ban running down her chest, and was the feistest out of all of them. The three sisters were from different litters but they excepted each other like they were part of the same litter. Serenity was on the second level of the cage grooming herself while she awaited her post to open the top lach of their cage; the three of them stayed quiet for a good 20 to 30 minutes until they finally heard deep throat snoring coming from the bed. "Now Serenity!" Lily said in another dead but shouting whisper. Serenity stretched as long as she could and kicked open the lach with all of her strength, climbed out of the cage, and waited for her sisters to arrive; Lily and Deliha climbed up the bars of the cage quickly towards Serenity who was waiting to help them out. One by one the three sisters were then sitting on the top of the cage; the three of them panted as they sat there to catch their breath. Lily then sniffed around and tried to formulate a plan on how to get down; the cage was set on top of an old wooden desk that their owner's grandmother had given her. Next to the cage was a chair that was covered in laid out pants and sweatshirts; next to the chair was a basket of dirty clothes that their owner was going to wash the next day. "We are going to have to jump in order to get down from here." Lily said to the others, who now had scared looks on their faces, Lily didn't blame them for being scared. The jump was at least a 6 plus foot drop if they didn't stick the landing right on the chair and basket of clothing; Lily sighed and nodded at the others. "I know how you two feel but we must do this in order to get out of here; unless you two want to stay and pray to god you two don't kill each other for being in such a small dirty cage." Lily said as she turned her back to the two of them. She took a deep breath and leap off from the top of the cage and straight onto the pants; the others were amazed that she was able to stick the landing without harming herself. Deliha and Serenity nodded at one another and took a leap of faith; the two of them jumped off the cage and landed onto the chair. Even though they were unharmed they were visibly shaken by the jump; "are you two okay?" Lily asked in a soothing voice as she groomed them to calm them down. "Don't worry the next jump won't be as scary." She said as she jumped down onto the soft dirty clothes; Lily crawled through the clothes until she found a hole in the basket and crawled through. She landed onto the hard floor with a thud; Lily and her sisters perked up in alert as they then heard a snort snore and turning over. "Come on, we don't have much more time; it is getting late." Lily shouted up at the others. Deliha and Serenity jumped off of the chair, into the basket, and through the same hole that Lily went through; the three of them nodded at one another as they ran out of the bedroom and into the hallway. They headed towards the stairs and stopped as they didn't know what to do at that point; "oh god what do we do now?" Deliha said in a scared panic voice. Serenity walked forward to scope out the area; she could smell a tall cardboard box nearby. She ran towards it and pushed it towards the railing; Serenity was the only one out of the three that was handled with care by their owner and knew what was at the end of the stairs because the owner had placed her onto the teddy bears and pillow to roam around. The cardboard box had slits on the side that could allow them to climb up and slide down on the railing; the three of them climbed up the box, slid down the railing, and landed onto a soft pile of teddy bears. The three of them climbed down the chair sniffed around to see what they could and how they could escape. They only had a few hours before the dawn and when they hear their owner's alarm.

Part 2 coming soon.

Edited by SerenityHamster, 14 March 2012 - 08:53 PM.

#2 emilystar

emilystar

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:49 AM

I like it :)Can't wait for part 2 :)

#3 Elyse

Elyse

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:59 AM

Part 2 ~ The Three Dwarf Hamster Brothers

Posted Image

As the three syrian sisters stood there at the foot of the stairs and trying hard to figure out what to do next; they started to hear "psst, over here, hey you three over here!" A voice said coming from the direction of the couch. The sisters perked up and ran towards the voice; as they got closer to the couch they saw a small paw waving at them; "come on this way, we know your trying to escape from here, let us help you." The voice said as the hamster sisters ran into the narrow opening from the side of the couch. Once they were behind the couch they saw what looked like a large mouse hole; once again they saw the same paw waving at them "over here." the same voice said. The three sisters looked at one another and nodded as they ran towards the hole; when they got inside they saw three chinese dwarf hamsters. Two of them were grooming each other while the one that was leading them to the hole; "who are you three?" Lily asked as she stepped forward. The one that lead them into the hole sat down and looked at the three of them; "my name is Victor and these are my brothers Kamil and Ash; we were the first hamsters of that so called owner upstairs had." Victor said as the other two stopped grooming to take a look at the hamsters before them; "I'll admit that so called owner really knows how to pick them." Kamil said in a seductive voice as then Ash smacked him across the head. "Will you cut it out? We are here to help them and ourselves not flirt with them." Ash then cleared his throat as he walked over to them. "Please forgive my brother, Kamil, he's always been the casanova of the group and he doesn't know how to contain himself whenever he see beautiful creatures like yourselves. Now, let me take a wild guess here you three were placed in that god awful cage like we were in?" The three looked at them and nodded; "why yes we were and we could tell that our 'owner' never cleaned the cage because it still had the sent of you three." Deliha chimed in. "But if you three were the first hamsters she's ever owned why haven't you three left this house?" Serenity asked. The three brothers looked at one another then at the hamster sisters; "we did escape this house but we came right back in just as soon as we saw that this irresponsible owner bought three more hamsters. We knew in our hearts that we had to go back in and help whoever came into this house; it is in our nature to help anyone or anything that needs our help." Victor said proudly. "But now we must figure out a plan for all six of us to get out of here without the owner's parents finding us." Ash said as Kamil nodded. "Before we get to business what are your names if we may ask?" Victor said. "My name is Lily and these are my step sisters Deliha and Serenity." Lily said. Victor nodded as he walked over to a makeshift table; "okay then, we only have so much little time here; we better hurry if we want to get out of here quickly." He said as he sat down again. "We'll have all day tomorrow to escape since tomorrow is Wednesday and the owner stays out until 11 pm. We have to time this just right or else we'll be a world of trouble." The others nodded in agreement as Victor went on to explain what the plans were going to be on getting out of the house.

Part 3 ~ Freedom coming soon.

Edited by SerenityHamster, 16 March 2012 - 01:59 AM.

#4 emilystar

emilystar

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:46 AM

I like it :)You're a really good writer :)

#5 Elyse

Elyse

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:31 AM

Thank you, I'll try to get the third part out either sometime tomorrow or over the weekend; actually right now I'm busy working on my short story collection ebook but I shall get the third part out. (I want to include this story in to my collection).

#6 Elyse

Elyse

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:47 AM

Part 3 ~ Freedom

Posted Image

"Everyone know the plan, right? Since it is almost morning we shall wait until the owner and her parents are gone; then we shall sneak out through the vents since the slats of the vents are large enough for all 6 of us to sneak through." Victor said as the others nodded in agreement. "This is just plan A if plan A doesn't work we have plan B which includes a gerbil that once was one of the pets of the so called owner used to have." Victor sighed as he turned his back to them; the sisters looked at one another as they then looked at Victor and the others. "How many rodent pets has this person had before all of us? She seems very irresponsible and doesn't seem to care about---." Serenity started to say until Victor cut her off. "This isn't just about rodent pets that were stuffed into a small cage and ignored; the three of us have dealt with cats and dogs who now live with loving families tell us how this owner has treated them before we came into the picture; after hearing these stories for months on end we couldn't bear it anymore. This is one of the many reasons why we came back in here; it was to save you three from going through that kind of pain." Victor said as tears were now starting to form on his face as he turned back to them. "Also, the reason we keep on coming back to save the lives of hamsters or any other rodents that come in here is because we don't want any paired creatures experiencing what we went through." Victor said in now a bawling voice as he collapsed to the ground crying "Ohh, Ginger! I am sorry for not being able to save you and our children!" Victor continued crying on the ground as Ash tried to calm him down while Kamil went on to finish what Victor was saying. "When we first arrived in this house it wasn't just the three of us; the owner bought us and three females to be our mates. The 6 of us lived in perfect harmony even though we lived in such a tiny cage; we managed to make it work and things were great for about 4 months. We all had grown into our own respected beautiful families; then out of the blue our so called owner decided one day to clean out our cage for once. Once she removed the bars and the nests she discovered the babies; instead of being happy she became enraged, grabbed the babies, and our mates. The three of us tried everything in our power to save them because we had a feeling deep within our souls we would never see them again and we were right. Even though she was in another room we could hear the screams of help; this was at that point we decided to track down the sound and to help them but by the time we got to the next room it was all too late. They were all gone; once she finished she looked down and saw all of us. We ran for our lives and managed to find a way out of the house; we vowed on that day we would help anyone get out of this house." Kamil said as Victor started to calm down. The three hamster sisters sat there bewildered as they tried to comprehend what was just said; "come on we need to get out of here now! The owner's father is about and he's getting ready to leave." Victor said peeking out of the mouse hole. The others nodded as they made a mad dash towards the vents; the three dwarf brothers knew the vents lead outside and after they heard the door close they knew they just had about 4 hours until their owner woke to start her day. "Go, go, and go!" Victor said as he hustled everyone into the vents. Once everyone was inside the vents the three hamster brothers lead the three hamster sisters through the vents and out of the house; once they made it outside the 6 of them sighed as they leaned against one another. "We are sorry about your mates and I know we are Syrian hamsters but let’s start a new life; just the 6 of us and the great outdoors." Lily said as she and her sisters offered a paw to the brothers. "I know it'll be hard but you three have just saved us and we cannot thank you enough for the help." Deliha said. The brothers smiled as they took the paws of the sisters and ran off to start a new life together.

I hope everyone enjoyed this little story and just to recap do not put syrian hamsters in the same cage; this story is completely fictional and none of this could be possible in reality.

Edited by SerenityHamster, 19 March 2012 - 09:00 AM.