Photo

Post your breakfast, lunch, or dinner!! :D

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1115 replies to this topic

#1 Holzie

Holzie

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:05 AM

Tonight for dinner I had a full english ;)

Posted Image
My full english for dinner! :D by holzie123, on Flickr

#2 HoppingHammy

HoppingHammy

Master Chef Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 9,380 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:14 AM

Oh my, this looks like quite an interesting meal! :mindblowing: What is the bright red, unidentified object in the front? And.....do you like ketchup by any chance? :rotfl: Me too!

#3 tinypixie

tinypixie

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:15 AM

Aw Christmas! I didn't take a pic, but last night I made myself suuuuuch a delicious meal!

I boiled a smallish amount of noodles in one pot, but at the same time I threw cherry tomatoes (the tiny ones), zucchini, yellow squash, onion and bell peppers into a wok. I used this butter stuff but not too much because I was actually going for a sort of "over the fire burnt" taste. Then I threw in small bits of angus beef.

When the noodles were mostly done, I threw them into the wok to sizzle with my other ingredients, and added more butter to be the sauce. Then I sprinkled pepper on top.

It was sinfully delicious and if I have it again tonight, I'll take a pic :D

#4 Holzie

Holzie

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:18 AM

Oh my, this looks like quite an interesting meal! :mindblowing: What is the bright red, unidentified object in the front? And.....do you like ketchup by any chance? :rotfl: Me too!

The bright red thing is a tinned tomatoe :P and yes I LOVE ketchup, so so nice! :D

Aw Christmas! I didn't take a pic, but last night I made myself suuuuuch a delicious meal!

I boiled a smallish amount of noodles in one pot, but at the same time I threw cherry tomatoes (the tiny ones), zucchini, yellow squash, onion and bell peppers into a wok. I used this butter stuff but not too much because I was actually going for a sort of "over the fire burnt" taste. Then I threw in small bits of angus beef.

When the noodles were mostly done, I threw them into the wok to sizzle with my other ingredients, and added more butter to be the sauce. Then I sprinkled pepper on top.

It was sinfully delicious and if I have it again tonight, I'll take a pic :D

Ooooh sounds yummy! :D

#5 Azayles

Azayles

Samurai Ham

• Members
  • 8,541 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:20 AM

Niiiice!!

Here's mine! :D
Posted Image

#6 Holzie

Holzie

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:22 AM

Oooh Chris, looks yummy!!!

#7 emilystar

emilystar

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:24 AM

Hehe it's only 3:21 here right now so no dinner pics :laughing: But last night I had french toast :shhh:
Tonight I'm having grilled chicken and a salad :)

Ooooo I see meat and potatoes... Me want :yummy:

Edited by emilystar, 14 March 2012 - 03:25 AM.

#8 MilkyFactory

MilkyFactory

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:36 AM

No picture but I had lettuce with sweet corn and a boiled egg.
I ate a slice of ham too (the hamsters got a piece each), and canrberry soy milk yogurt.

Edited by MilkyFactory, 14 March 2012 - 03:36 AM.

#9 duckjustice

duckjustice

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,631 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:36 AM

Aw, if only I'd seen I'd seen this thread before I'd half eaten my dinner!
But I had sausage, chips and baked beans so it wasn't that exciting anyway (too lazy to even make vegetables).

Also I notice you have the Honey HP BBQ sauce, how do you like it? :p
I need new BBQ sauce and it's all Asda ever seem to have, but I've got the original woodsmoke one and I think that's a bit too sweet and I don't want to go buying the Honey one in case it's even sweeter.

I'm such a sauce nerd.

#10 Holzie

Holzie

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:11 AM

Aw, if only I'd seen I'd seen this thread before I'd half eaten my dinner!
But I had sausage, chips and baked beans so it wasn't that exciting anyway (too lazy to even make vegetables).

Also I notice you have the Honey HP BBQ sauce, how do you like it? :p
I need new BBQ sauce and it's all Asda ever seem to have, but I've got the original woodsmoke one and I think that's a bit too sweet and I don't want to go buying the Honey one in case it's even sweeter.

I'm such a sauce nerd.

Yeah it is sweet but then again it's nice! Very nice :D

#11 Elyse

Elyse

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:23 AM

Everyone sounds like they had some interesting dinners; all I had was a hamburger with cheese and bacon with pretzels on the side.

#12 Buttercup Bento

Buttercup Bento

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

Last night I had pasta with broccoli, spinach and blue cheese sauce. With homemade apple scones and butter to follow.

And tonight I mostly be eating good old sos'n'mash. Cumberland sausages, mash potatoes, cabbage, carrots and lashings of red wine gravy. With again apple scones for after. Yum yum yum!!

#13 Elyse

Elyse

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:32 PM

I really wish my dad would allow us to try other foods from other countries than the americanized foods that I eat all the time; how I am getting sick of the same old same old.

#14 tinypixie

tinypixie

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:15 AM

As promised, here is a picture of my glorious feast. Angus beef cuts, yellow squash, zucchini, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes and onion with pasta in a butter sauce. Oh, and 2 biscuits :D

Posted Image

Edited by tinypixiexoxo, 15 March 2012 - 07:16 AM.

#15 HoppingHammy

HoppingHammy

Master Chef Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 9,380 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:38 AM

WOW!!! :mindblowing: You are like a master chef, this looks delicious. :yummy: I also quite like your dishware! Is it from Target? :)

Gonna post my dinner soon!