Photo

Would you personally enjoy reading more of this?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you personally enjoy reading more of this?

Should I go on with this story?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 MilkyFactory

MilkyFactory

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:31 AM

Hello HH friends. :veryhappy:
Lately I haven't been doing anything productive with my free time and I've been wanting to get into a creative project for a bit.
I think writting a short amateur novel would be a fun idea as well as a good way to practice my english.
Only I don't want to do just for myself!
Since I love hamsters and they make fantastic protagonists to stories, I thought I might aswell write something about a hamster and share it here.
A while back I had written a short story (beginning only) out of the blue, and I'm wondering if I should go on with that story or start something new.

So if you're into reading fan written hamster tales, please read my short text and vote in the pole or tell me in this thread if you think you would enjoy reading more of that story. :valentine:

Link to previous "story": http://hamsterhideout.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=65764&st=0&p=558142&fromsearch=1&#entry558142

Thanks in advance!

Edited by MilkyFactory, 13 March 2012 - 03:34 AM.

#2 Azayles

Azayles

Samurai Ham

• Members
  • 8,459 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:02 AM

Oh yes I'd LOVE to see more of that tale! I remember reading it and being very interested :) :lovestruck:

#3 Creative Hamster

Creative Hamster

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,541 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:02 AM

I read the first bit, it sounds really interesting. You should definitely continue the story, don't hang me in suspense! :D

#4 MilkyFactory

MilkyFactory

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:59 PM

thanks everyone for the votes and you two for the comments. :)