Photo

How was your senior prom?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#16 Lucas

Lucas

Ninja Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:59 PM

Why does everyone make having a date such a big deal? Most people only had dates at my prom if they were dating that person. Some people were worried about it at first until they remembered that they weren't in a tv show. :P

LOL. I agree. I remember when my ex-best friend was graduating (a year before me) she knew she wasn't going to have a date, so she asked me..... O_I Like, what?!
It's funny, because she was desperate. That desperate.

I kind of had no choice for my date. IT would have been rude/awkward not to bring him, but out relationship was rocky and coming to an end. As it did, less than a week after my grad....

But no yeah. People read far too much into it.

#17 SouthPaw

SouthPaw

I AM smarter than a 5th grader !

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 5,812 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:13 AM

Why does everyone make having a date such a big deal? Most people only had dates at my prom if they were dating that person. Some people were worried about it at first until they remembered that they weren't in a tv show. :P

I don't know, I feel like most people that went to prom at my school had dates. I wouldn't want to just go with a group of friends... I'd rather hang out with them outside of prom and save money and do something more enjoyable, ya know? :cheeky:

I got asked to junior prom but I didn't want to go. I am so laaaame. :cool: