Photo

When did you go to your first concert?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 VanillaTea

VanillaTea

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 862 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:30 AM

So, when did you go to your first concert? And if you've been to multiple, which was your favorite?

The first concert I've been to was "The Cure" when I was around seven or eight years old. I've also been to a Black Veil Brides concert and a classical concert that was *spectacular*.
I've got to say, the Black Veil Brides one was my favorite. (:

Edited by VanillaTea, 11 March 2012 - 02:08 AM.

#2 emilystar

emilystar

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:46 AM

A few years ago I guess. I've only been to christian concerts. My absolute favorite to see live is Skillet!

#3 Marisa

Marisa

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:11 AM

-cough-

well.
The very very first concert I went to was Garth Brooks back in 2007.

Rock concert? Shinedown. March 13th 2009. And I haven't looked back.
Seen them seven times already and planning to see them at least two more times this year. (That translates as I'll be seeing them as many times this year as I can. Posted Image)
They are by far the most incredible band live. For me, anyway. I left their December 3rd show sobbing because it was so amazing. They give it their all every single night and they have such an amazing connection with the fans. Ah. Yeah. I mean, I loved this band but when I saw them live that really sealed the deal for me. They literally do leave their blood, sweat, and tears on the stage. And they have a connection with the fans that I've yet to find with any other band.

SafetySuit and Needtobreathe are really really amazing live, too. Seen SafetySuit three times and Needtobreathe..three times. (Well, it'll be three times for NTB tomorrow).

But yeah. Shinedown. Shinedown is the best concert I've ever been to. Which is why I keep going back..lol!

#4 Elyse

Elyse

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:33 AM

The first concert I went to was Trans Siberian Orchestra back in 2009 and it was the best concert I went to.

#5 Lucas

Lucas

Ninja Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:11 AM

My first ever concert I saw was Nickelback, Trapt and Three Days Grace. Three really amazing bands. And the best part is, I got to see them when they were cool. Now they all suck, lol.
I was 11, so it was like 2003? Maybe 2004. Irrelevant. It was cool.

Then a few years later I got to see Rise Against and Billy Talent for the first time ever. Ahhhhhh. My insides. Me gusta.

#6 VanillaTea

VanillaTea

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 862 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:15 AM

My first ever concert I saw was Nickelback, Trapt and Three Days Grace. Three really amazing bands. And the best part is, I got to see them when they were cool. Now they all suck, lol.
I was 11, so it was like 2003? Maybe 2004. Irrelevant. It was cool.

Then a few years later I got to see Rise Against and Billy Talent for the first time ever. Ahhhhhh. My insides. Me gusta.

Ahhh lucky! I want to see Rise Against!
I still think Three Days Grace is pretty good.
Haha Nickelback is like, the MySpace of music. LOLOLOL.

#7 ThinkMusic

ThinkMusic

Rookie Hamster

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:37 AM

Deep Purple in what I believe was 1999 and next on Friday i'm going to see Breathe Carolina. My music style changed.

I was thinking about something like that earlier, lol. I was like "I liked that music, BEFORE they went mainstream and sold out..."