Photo

World Hamster Day Design Competition!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
65 replies to this topic

#61 Azayles

Azayles

Samurai Ham

• Members
  • 8,544 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:24 PM

These are all fantastic, I'm so pleased with you all! And excellent work, Emily :D It looks amazing :)
I'll close this thread later today, then make the voting page. I guess you have until then to squeeze in a quick submission! :P

#62 Marisa

Marisa

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:03 PM

Wow, Emily. Your drawing is amazing!

#63 HoppingHammy

HoppingHammy

Master Chef Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 9,387 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:30 PM

Yep, it shows up your updated photo Am! Once again, VERY well done! Every single submission is worthy of being an entry, in my opinon! Good job everyone and best of luck to the future winner. :yes:

#64 Amaryllis

Amaryllis

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 847 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:44 PM

Thank you, guys! :) I checked over the rules and saw it has to "April 12th", not just 2012, although I like the 2012 better!

Posted Image

#65 Azayles

Azayles

Samurai Ham

• Members
  • 8,544 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:51 PM

When World Hamster Day becomes a super official day, like Christmas and New years, then the date probably won't be necessary. Everyone will know it :D But for now the date's important so we can let the world know and spread the word :D

Edited by Azayles, 29 March 2012 - 11:51 PM.

#66 Azayles

Azayles

Samurai Ham

• Members
  • 8,544 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:36 AM

Entries now closed!

Ok the competition is now CLOSED for submissions! Thank you all of you who took part, you will shortly be able to vote for your favourite over on the voting page which I shall make next :D
Voting starts from the today and finishes next Thursday where a winner will be chosen!
Thank you everyone again :D