Photo

Okami Fans

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 ammywolf

ammywolf

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:51 AM

So I'm not sure if this the right place to put it but it seem right to me.
I love Okami It my favorite game of all TIME. I can play it over and over play (which i am :P.) :heartbeat: This game is amazing to me. The art, the music (oh the Music), the style of the game, the plot line. Only japan can make this game so beautiful.
Wonder what do guy love about it, who your fav ,and if anyway has a ammy heart (insert name here).
Also anything else u want to say

#2 MilkyFactory

MilkyFactory

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:45 PM

My brother has this game for the Wii, I've honestly never played it but from what I've seen the graphics are stunning indeed.
I'm not quite into fantasy games though.

#3 princesshamster

princesshamster

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,778 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:15 PM

What's it about? :D

#4 Chibihamster

Chibihamster

Baby Hamster

• 15 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:00 AM

I became obsessed with getting it for a while. I did and had alot of fun until I beat it I tried to replay it but I just couldnt. Tried getting all the beads but uggh what a pain! lol.

I've have Okami-den but havent beaten it. I love the story and music but the art really annoys me. I wont say I hate it but I dislike it. Would have been much more epic if the graphics were different.

#5 ammywolf

ammywolf

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:17 AM

For okami den the graphic are as good since it was meant for the Ds make low quality.
I guess i like to replay it since the first time my sister past it so when i played it i had all this stuff already making it easy so i decided to play it again but fresh (starting from the beginning)

Well Not every like music it depend on the person

Edited by ammywolf, 05 March 2012 - 05:17 AM.

#6 ammywolf

ammywolf

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:23 AM

What's it about? :D

It about evil spreading all across japan and last time it happen (which in the games was over 100 year ago)the great god/goddess defeat it but lost his life. So now a spirit guarding/person (makes u re awake not sure wat to call it) bring u to life . So in the game u are the great goddess Amaterasu (ammy for short0 and u are defeating evil.

#7 Mint Griffiths

Mint Griffiths

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:04 PM

Okami? Like Okami Den for the DS? I have played the one on the DS. Not in a while though..
My mom picked it out for Easter last year or something...

#8 ammywolf

ammywolf

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:35 AM

Okami? Like Okami Den for the DS? I have played the one on the DS. Not in a while though..
My mom picked it out for Easter last year or something...

Yes and No
Yes Okami den is a Okami game. No because I meant the original Okami like the one for the ps2 or the Wii
Okami den for the ds is good but it not the same like the original. If you like Okami den and have a ps2/ps3/Wii i recommend it (only if u had liked Okami den)

#9 VanillaTea

VanillaTea

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 862 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:27 AM

Hmm..never heard of it! I'll be sure to check it out! ^_^