Photo

Cleaning up pinned topics

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 CaliforniaCole

CaliforniaCole

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,454 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:48 PM

some pinned topics were started quite a while ago... Like in 2003. They're supposed to be helpful, but I dont find them to be helpful when there is so many posts.

There are posts like 'why is pine and cedar bad' 'having fun with your hamster' 'home made hamster toys' etc. Those are obviously meant to have other peoples opinions/input

But others like 'how to stop hamster from peeing on wheel' those have so many different posts that say different things, it's honestly confusing. I took a look at the pinned topic 'how to stop hamster from peeing on wheel' , first of all, it's from quite a while ago so there's probably some outdated info. And second, so many people have posted so many different things, it's confusing. What do you actually follow?

I think some pinned topics should be 'cleaned up' so they don't have a bunch of different things in them that confuse new people.

Jordyn cleaned up the 'How much fresh foods' thread and now it's MUCH more helpful than it used to be.

Maybe we could do these for some of the other pinned topics that talk about hamster care?

#2 Christmas_hamster

Christmas_hamster

Super Hero Ham

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 21,332 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:02 PM

Please refer to this thread: http://hamsterhideout.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=66813

#3 CaliforniaCole

CaliforniaCole

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,454 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:01 AM

Ohhhh ok! Sorry for double posting! Thanks CH

#4 tinypixie

tinypixie

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 3,606 posts