Photo

~*Rainbow Hamster Collaboration Project*~

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#31 tinypixie

tinypixie

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:15 AM

Here are the videos for Jigglypuff:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by tinypixiexoxo, 17 January 2012 - 11:17 AM.

#32 HoppingHammy

HoppingHammy

Master Chef Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 9,380 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:27 PM

^Thank you! :)

#33 Jellybaby86

Jellybaby86

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:35 PM

NAME: Tynchie. My Warrior Hamster

DATE: Date of rescue 30/11/09. Date of death 23/5/11

NOTES: She was a rescue hamster. And so aggressive but with a lot of love and time she became my darling, fierce warrior hamster.
Food maniac and fighter til the end. Her spirit was so strong. Never forgotten and very dearly missed.

A FAVORITE PHOTO/VIDEO (1-3) : (How mean of you to make me pick only three. :P)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I could not decide so here is four and you can pick which are the best ones.

PERMISSION TO USE ANY PHOTOS/VIDEOS FROM YOU? Yes of course. my flickr set of her is here.

Edited by Jellybaby86, 19 January 2012 - 09:36 PM.

#34 Azayles

Azayles

Samurai Ham

• Members
  • 8,541 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:49 PM

I love love LOVE that one of you holding Tynchie in the fleece :D It looks like a heart and everything! Definitely my fav :) :heartbeat:

#35 HoppingHammy

HoppingHammy

Master Chef Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 9,380 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:05 PM

I love love LOVE that one of you holding Tynchie in the fleece :D It looks like a heart and everything! Definitely my fav :) :heartbeat:

Me too! It's so sweet! We'll definitely be using that one. Thank you for your submissions!

#36 Jellybaby86

Jellybaby86

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:54 AM

Thanks. ^_^ That was taken when I thought it was my last day with her. We had a picnic in the park. I ended up keeping her for one whole month before she died. :)
It still really hurts to think about what happened. You can never stop blaming youself can you, even though you know you know better. x

#37 Azayles

Azayles

Samurai Ham

• Members
  • 8,541 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:14 AM

I know what you mean, too. Time and again I looked back at how Millie HATED having her meds and how I had to force her to take them as she used all the strength she had to push my hand away. I keep thinking did I make her suffer more? Did the medication HELP at all? Does she hate me because of it?
Cried myself to sleep a few times thinking things over like that :(

I got a few ideas yet to memorialise Millie. But then I think am I doing this so she can forgives me?
Or so I forgive myself?

#38 Amaryllis

Amaryllis

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 847 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:29 AM

I got a few ideas yet to memorialise Millie. But then I think am I doing this so she can forgives me?
Or so I forgive myself?

I think it can be both things.

#39 Azayles

Azayles

Samurai Ham

• Members
  • 8,541 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:35 AM

I think it can be both things.

I think you're right. I hope you're right. For her. In her last moments she used her last strength to get into my sleeve, and I struggle to understand why. Was it because she didn't want to leave me? Was she saying goodbye one last time? So SO many questions D:

#40 Creative Hamster

Creative Hamster

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,546 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:59 AM

NAME: Nibble

DATE: Birth: November 2009 Passing: July 2011
NOTES: Nibble was a patient and shy hamster, who loved sleeping in my hands. A true escape artist, twisting the lid of her hamster ball, opening her cage door, and surviving high jumps. She craved for chickpeas and peanut butter, but the treat she gave to me was her level of calmness that just by holding her cured my migraines and stress. Forever Loved, a part of my heart always.

A FAVORITE PHOTO/VIDEO (1-3) :
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
•PERMISSION TO USE ANY PHOTOS/VIDEOS FROM YOU? Y/N? Yes, I give permission to HoppingHammy and Azayles for use of these images.

Edited by Creative Hamster, 20 January 2012 - 09:04 AM.

#41 HoppingHammy

HoppingHammy

Master Chef Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 9,380 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:40 PM

Hey everyone. :wave:

So.....we haven't started on this project yet. I am just going to be honest here and say I am not 100% positive, at this point, as to whether or not it will still happen. I am simply the video editor for this, but it was not my idea so I'm not "in charge", so to speak. :) Just waiting to see if the footage needed will be sent for me to start working on. If not, I hope you all understand. :hug: It is taking a little bit longer then planned, due to unforeseen things.

#42 Azayles

Azayles

Samurai Ham

• Members
  • 8,541 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:44 PM

My cold is definitely clearing up, and is nearly gone in fact :) I should be able to record something in the week then mail it to you :D
In the mean time, if anyone else has any rainbow hamsters to which you'd like to pay tribute, then let yourself be heard! This project is open to each and every one of you, and never forget this is FOR ALL YOU GUYS :)

#43 Selina_chan

Selina_chan

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:07 AM

I'm just on my phone at the moment but when I get myself onto the computer I'll post Panya up here :)

#44 malloria

malloria

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,544 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:37 AM

I just discovered this. Must post about my scruffy boy Frasier, but I am at work and can't do it now. You will hear from me. . .