Photo

SafetySuit - These Times

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#16 DolphinDreamer

DolphinDreamer

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,067 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:45 AM

I'm sad, because there is absolutely no way that I can afford to see them with the Daughtry tour dates they just posted. Who has that kind of money? I know I sure don't. The pricing for that show, at this particular venue anyway, is outrageous! Especially since they aren't the headline band. I'll just have to find another time to see them. I really wanna see them, but I just can't afford to right now.

Also, I am hoping my CD will come this week. :D I will be waiting by the mailbox everyday! :P

#17 Marisa

Marisa

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:41 AM

They aren't playing anywhere near me. The closest show is seven hours away. Which means I'd need a hotel and yeah, no. They said they're doing a headline tour too so fingers crossed. c:

Ahh. i hope your CD comes! :D

#18 DolphinDreamer

DolphinDreamer

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,067 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:29 AM

Yeah, they better do a headlining tour. :)

I got my CD today too! :D It's amazing!!!!!!!!!! Obviously, lol. I fell asleep to SafetySuit last night and the night before and will probably do that tonight to. :) Their music is just so pretty. :D My ears are very very happy right now. :)

#19 Marisa

Marisa

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:16 AM

They will. They promised they will.

and yay!! So happy for you!! Isn't it so pretty? the album booklet? and everything? :D