Photo

Member of the Month: February

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Lucas

Lucas

Ninja Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:58 AM

Congratulations to HoppingHammy who won January's Member of the Month! She will be recognised the entire month of January!

I'd also like to send a shout out-thanks to Luci for all the work she's done with the MOTM! She does all the tallying up and works very hard and I am super greatful for all the help she's given! :hug: She deserves her own recognition!

Hamster Hideout Member of the Month: February, 2012
Guidelines:
- the second last week of every month will be held to vote for the next Member of the Month.
- final week of each month (IE: January 25th - 31st ), topics regarding voting for Member of the Month will be closed to enable all votes to be tallied.
- to be fair to everyone, we've decided to allow those who want to keep their vote confidential to do so by sending Luci a PM with who you would like to nominate.
- each member can only vote ONE member a month; you can vote the same member (if they didn't win in a previous months for up to 4 months) up to 3 times in a row.
- winners of each month cannot win again for another 4 months; this is only fair to everyone else.
- THIS IS NOT COMPETETIVE-BASED.
- members are encouraged to include a note as to why they voted for who they did! Perhaps they helped you with some good advice about your hamster, perhaps they were very helpful in some other area!
- FROM NOW ON, ONLY VOTES SENT TO LUCI'S MAILBOX WILL BE COUNTED AS VALID VOTES.

Voting for January's Member of the Month will end January 25th, 2012 @12:00 PM (Central time).

Hall of Fame: :trophy: :trophy:
GangstaGirl - Member of the Month winner of September 2011
MissPixy - Member of the Month winner of October 2011
tinypixiexoxo - Member of the Month winner of November 2011
Christmas_Hamster - Member of the Month winner of December 2011
HoppingHammy - Member of the Month winner of January 2012

(Any other rules anyone wants to add, please send me a PM!!)