Photo

The Twelve Days of Christmas (hamster-style)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
40 replies to this topic

#1 dusty

dusty

Popstar Ham

• Admin Team
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 06:24 PM

We have an exciting music video to share with everyone here, made by our very own HH members!

Click the image to take you to the youtube video!

Posted Image

Credits: HoppingHammy, Azayles, tinypixiexoxo, AccioGuitar, GangstaGirl, MilkyFactory & also Wonton(hamster)

Have a Merry Christmas, a joyful New Year and Happy Holidays!!!

#2 wiffy

wiffy

Ninja Ham

• Admin Team
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 06:40 PM

what a great surprise! thanks for your hard work, love you guys: HoppingHammy, Azayles, tinypixiexoxo, AccioGuitar, GangstaGirl, MilkyFactory & Wonton

everyone is so talented, the video is super funny and awesome. i re-watched many times in a row. i know it must take a lot of time and effort to make it, appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. :lovestruck:

Merry Christmas and Hammy Holidays!

#3 MilkyFactory

MilkyFactory

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:14 PM

Great work you guys, this is so great and what a fun idea!
A wonderful christmas present to all the HH members for sure, you obviously put all your heart in it. :)

Bravo! :applause: :applause: :applause:

And merry christmas to everyone! :party:

#4 Christmas_hamster

Christmas_hamster

Super Hero Ham

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 21,332 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:01 PM

This is fantastic! It certainly put a smile on my face this morning. What a lovely Christmas present. Thank you so much guys, all of you did a wonderful job! :applause:

#5 skywilling

skywilling

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:18 PM

So much love!
Thank you guys!

#6 dusty

dusty

Popstar Ham

• Admin Team
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:31 PM

It's such an awesome, sweet, funny and cute video! Full credit goes to the mentioned members as I merely uploaded the video on YouTube! Haha!

So well done, thank you guys so much!:hug: :party:

#7 HoppingHammy

HoppingHammy

Master Chef Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 9,386 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:00 PM

Merry Christmas everyone!

I just wanted to say thanks (for the 100th time at least!!) to all of the "crew" who made this project possible. You have been so lovely and I think all of you are brilliant for sharing your talents to create this combined effort. :hug: Thanks for helping make it so special!

*continues on while weeping.....* Um...and I'd like to thank my mom and dad for their support (even though they don't even know about this project), and for my brother for uploading the zip file so I could send to dusty. ;D For dusty, wiffy, the HH staff and all the members for being so awesome! I'd also like to thank my hamster Wonton for his generosity, and for my nice squishy chair which provided great comfort for the many hundreds of hours I sat in it this week. For the socks that kept my feet warm and the coffee that helped keep me awake at 2 in the morning. For the gum I chewed on to prevent boredom and the.......

Ok I'll stop there. :cheeky: Gosh this sounds like a speech for an Emmy award! :rotfl: Love you guys!!! xoxo

And I have to say that tinypixiexoxo & Azayles were absolutely fantastic spending HOURS to record/re-record/and re-record themselves singing so that I could all have the proper vocal takes to work with!! Then when a slight lyric change was made, they even re-recorded again! Thank you both! :)

#8 Lucas

Lucas

Ninja Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:03 PM

Aweee, that is the cutest video I have ever seen! You guys worked so hard on it; it's perfect! Love it! :hug: You should all be very proud of yourselves!

#9 Momiji

Momiji

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:43 PM

You guys did AMAZING, I never even knew you guys were working on this lol. I guess that's what I get for not being on so much. I just posted this on my facebook so I could teach my friends of facebook that Syrians are solitary lol.

#10 HoppingHammy

HoppingHammy

Master Chef Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 9,386 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:46 PM

I just posted this on my facebook so I could teach my friends of facebook that Syrians are solitary lol.

Rotfl! Do you think they will get the point after seeing the phrase 12 times in 4 minutes? ;D

#11 tinypixie

tinypixie

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:58 PM

Hehehe I was so floored by how great this turned out... Hannah you did SUCH a wonderful job and I cannot believe how many hours you spent, but it is PERFECT and hilarious and I'm going to share it all over town! :D

Thanks for the support everyone it was a pleasure caroling for you :D :)

#12 Amaryllis

Amaryllis

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 847 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:27 AM

This was great, definitely made me smile this morning. :) It was even worth the death by curiosity! lol

#13 Luci

Luci

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:29 AM

This was so amazing- thanks for all of the effort all of you guys gave just to give us some giggles and smiles :goodvibes: I love the HH community and Merry Christmas everyone!

#14 Azayles

Azayles

Samurai Ham

• Members
  • 8,544 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:20 AM

I've never been more proud to be part of something so amazing :D I knew this was gonna be good, given the hours and HOURS HoppingHammy poured into editing this, but just how good it was going to be, I was quite unprepared for!
Thank you to all involved in making this so special! I've had to best fun!
For everyone to come together on this, to communicate, to get along and share ideas to make this happen, it's been absolutely incredible, and a stark testament to just how we can all function as a community!

I hope this community of ours is this close for many more Christmases to come :)

Hope everyone here has a fantastic Christmas and a happy new year! :D :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

#15 Luci

Luci

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:58 AM

I just wanted to say thanks (for the 100th time at least!!) to all of the "crew" who made this project possible. You have been so lovely and I think all of you are brilliant for sharing your talents to create this combined effort. :hug: Thanks for helping make it so special!

*continues on while weeping.....* Um...and I'd like to thank my mom and dad for their support (even though they don't even know about this project), and for my brother for uploading the zip file so I could send to dusty. ;D For dusty, wiffy, the HH staff and all the members for being so awesome! I'd also like to thank my hamster Wonton for his generosity, and for my nice squishy chair which provided great comfort for the many hundreds of hours I sat in it this week. For the socks that kept my feet warm and the coffee that helped keep me awake at 2 in the morning. For the gum I chewed on to prevent boredom and the.......

Ok I'll stop there. :cheeky: Gosh this sounds like a speech for an Emmy award! :rotfl: Love you guys!!! xoxo

And I have to say that tinypixiexoxo & Azayles were absolutely fantastic spending HOURS to record/re-record/and re-record themselves singing so that I could all have the proper vocal takes to work with!! Then when a slight lyric change was made, they even re-recorded again! Thank you both! :)

On the 12th day of Christmas my hard work gave to me...

12 cups of coffee,
11 sticks of gum,
10 re-recordings,
9 hours on chat,
8 changed lyrics
7 hours of missed sleep,
6 members helping,
5 paragraph speech!
4 pairs of socks
3 family members
2 teary eyes-

And a comfy chair to sit and rest in ;D