Photo

The Great Escape

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 Creative Hamster

Creative Hamster

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,548 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:31 AM

[All credits to the great adventurer Nibble who is now forever exploring Rainbow Bridge]

Every event is real except the talking hamster.

THE GREAT ESCAPE- Made possible by Nibble.

"Goodnight Nibb." Posted Image
At last she's gone. I've been running on this boring wheel for ages! There's got to be more in this life...much more outside this prison. *stomach grumbles* Ah, the best time of the night, breakfast! Nibble climbed up the ladder to smell her empty foodbowl. ARG! EMPTY!? WHY ME!? Nibble began to gnaw her cage door, then climbed the wires of it and shook it fiercely. The bulldog clip locking the door began to get looser and looser until...BANG! The second level floor door was open. AHA!Nibble slowly walked to the tip of the open door until she knew this was too high for her to jump. Maybe I should just stay in my cage to avoid getting hurt like a good hamster should...Nah, I`m going for it. Her cage was 5 feet off the ground + the foot high level= 6 feet! Head injury, spinal cord damage, broken bones and limbs...what was she thinking? Nibble carefully climbed down the wire cage, holding the bars while gripping on to her dear life. She began to fall to the tile floor! EKK! I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE STAYED TO EAT THOSE DISGUSTING FOOD PELLETS!!! I`M GONNA BURN IN OWL PIT FOR SURE! Smack! Nibb opened her eyes and ears to feel she was still in one piece and free! She scurried against the wall to lead to the scent of food. There was the giant storage area her owner keeps precious fresh food in and these machines that warm up food unlike wet yet warm hamster cheek pouches. Under a big warming machine that Nibble`s owner calls a ``oven`` there was lots of crumbs everywhere. Oh la la! Bread crumbs and cookie crumbs...OH MY GOSH. THE Plant. Nibble took a big bite of a Christmas Cactus...then another. Soon her were bites eaten everywhere. Can`t...fit....cheeks....much more...I wish my owner gave me this stuff. My owner...heh heh...how proud she`ll be because I escaped my cage this time, not my play pen and hamster ball. How proud she`ll be beca- oh shrivel raisins. She gonna pee pee out when she finds I ate her mother`s most precious plant! Oh me, oh me, oh me, oh poor ME! Erm...I`ll just uproot this plant and she`ll never notice. Yeah, yeah, that`ll work. Using her knife sharp teeth she ripped out the plant, dirt and all. Nibble dragged the ruined plant under the oven to hide. Then she spit out the crumbs she collected and began eating. Urg, me tired.*hamster yawn* Sleepy time. Hard cold floor, I need a nest.Scurrying out of the kitchen, Nibble reached living room... full of carpet. Perfect. *evil hamster laugh* Under a sofa, she began ``uprooting`` the carpet and made it a giant fluff ball. She was so tired she feel asleep. A few hours late, Nibble heard footsteps stomping down the stairs. Oh no.She ran back to the kitchen with all her energy and fit through a hole she made earlier under a dishwasher. The footsteps grew louder. Forget this, I gotta run!Nibble ran to the front door scratching at it with her nails. She sniffed at the door mat for a second, then continued her frantic scratching. Oh great. My owner`s mother. OH GREAT! There`s the father...he does not like me much.A hand quickly yanks Nibble into the air and a voice boomed, `Oh how did you get here Nibby? AND WHY IS THERE A PIECE OF CARPET IN YOUR MOUTH!?` There goes my sunflower seeds. *sniff* It can`t be... Inside my hideout under the bedding was last night`s food that was supposed to be in my food bowl. I completely forgot I stored my hamster food before running on my wheel. Wow, I`m so happy now. :bored: At least this will be an adventure I`ll never forget.

#2 GangstaGirl

GangstaGirl

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:57 AM

That's amazing! Good job on the story! Love it! Did Nibble really escape??

#3 princesshamster

princesshamster

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,778 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:48 AM

Nice story! I love the personality of Nibble! :D

#4 Creative Hamster

Creative Hamster

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,548 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:08 AM

That's amazing! Good job on the story! Love it! Did Nibble really escape??

Thanks,a really nice :hug: complement for me since I'm a fail at language. :D Yeah, she escaped and all these events are true. The oven, the plant, carpet, door scratching, escaping, and jumping in one piece. I was amazed she didn't injure herself.

Nice story! I love the personality of Nibble! :D

Thank you so much! Nibble is really like that one the inside, believe me. :sly: I'm enjoying your latest hamster story too which played a part in inspiring me to type this. :highfive:

Edited by Creative Hamster, 14 December 2011 - 05:10 AM.

#5 MrPie

MrPie

Baby Hamster

• 35 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 08:24 AM

Awesome story. Nibbles quite the adventurer lol

#6 hammyfriend

hammyfriend

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:40 PM

I can see why your name is Creative Hamster! You have great writing skills, I laughed out loud- quite loud, more than once!

I especially loved the part where Nibbles ripped up the plant and hit it under the stove, so no one would notice, I can just picture it happening! :rotfl: (although I am sure your Mom wasn't happy)

A great recollection of true events!

Little Nibbles lives on through your stories. :veryhappy:

Edited by hammyfriend, 15 December 2011 - 12:44 PM.

#7 Creative Hamster

Creative Hamster

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,548 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:20 AM

Awesome story. Nibbles quite the adventurer lol

Thanks, yeah Nibb :heartbeat: used to escape everything! Her hamster ball, playpen, cage, even my hands! I just can't believe :undecided: she didn't get hurt from jumping such a huge height, it's like a human jumping off a six floor building! :fryingpan:

I can see why your name is Creative Hamster! You have great writing skills, I laughed out loud- quite loud, more than once!

I especially loved the part where Nibbles ripped up the plant and hit it under the stove, so no one would notice, I can just picture it happening! :rotfl: (although I am sure your Mom wasn't happy)

A great recollection of true events!

Little Nibbles lives on through your stories. :veryhappy:

Aww shucks, thanks. I'm glad you liked it! It's true Nibb :heartbeat: did eat part of the plant then hid it under the stove. Oh, the anger of my mom was REAL...eep! Thanks again :veryhappy:

Furry Facts and Faulty False

Nibble is a real hamster. TRUE for she was my first pet hamster
She escaped her second level door and jumped a unimaginable height and survived. TRUE and I was so relieved she lived
She was hungry. UNKNOWN because she eats everything, hungry or not
Nibble ate all the crumbs and the kitchen floor was spotless. TRUE except for the hamster poop
She partly ate the cactus and hid the rest under a oven with the rest of her food storage. TRUE
There was a giant carpet ball made my Nibble. TRUE and me and my red angry mom found that behind a couch when looking for her "messes."
This hamster made a hole under the dishwasher and hid there. TRUEISH because she made that hole in another escape and used it again and we taunted her out with peanut butter
Nibble was found scratching at the front door and sniffing the carpet. TRUE my mom found her there along with my dad
The food was in her hidey hole. FALSE for she pouched it all and took it during her escape
Nibble is a rare talking hamster. FALSE becau-eh, I think that was already obvious to you guys :laughing:

Edited by Creative Hamster, 31 December 2011 - 02:10 AM.

#8 NellyPie

NellyPie

Baby Hamster

• 17 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 05:27 AM

Wow! That's an amazing story! You are great at writing. Nibble must have been quite the adventurer. :veryhappy:

#9 Creative Hamster

Creative Hamster

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,548 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:47 AM

Wow! That's an amazing story! You are great at writing. Nibble must have been quite the adventurer. :veryhappy:

Thanks! Nibble (a.k.a Nibb) spent most of her life outside her cage...by escaping! My first and fav hamster