Photo

Random posts/topics in italics?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#31 Spangoid

Spangoid

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,145 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:41 AM

Great work to the 2 of you! :thumbsup:

I am quite surprised by how someones siggie can change the layout for some people, but then again I know nothing about all this stuff!

But isn't that my font size getting smaller again...

Nope, on a serious note, everything is back to how it looked before! And Creative Hamster siggie looks excatly the same.

I shall say once again, great job to Azayles for even noticing that it only happened after CH's posts! :thumbsup: I've noticed the problem for a few weeks, but never noticed the connection!

#32 Azayles

Azayles

Samurai Ham

• Members
  • 8,536 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:48 AM

Glad to have helped :D I'm like the Sherlock Holmes of the computer world :P :detective:
I think certain browsers and certain versions of the HTML engine in those browsers resolved specific BBS tags into HTML differently, so only some people saw some of the errors.
I'll email Invision Power at some point and let them know of the error, hopefully they can fix it for the next release (think we're on verson 4 at the moment)

#33 Spangoid

Spangoid

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,145 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:58 AM

I think certain browsers and certain versions of the HTML engine in those browsers resolved specific BBS tags into HTML differently, so only some people saw some of the errors.
I'll email Invision Power at some point and let them know of the error, hopefully they can fix it for the next release (think we're on verson 4 at the moment)

Erm, yes I completely agree!

Trying to look clever and like I understand isn't working I don't think...

#34 Lucas

Lucas

Ninja Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:09 AM

Yeah I would have never ever made the connection either, haha. I didn't even notice it was all after her sig until you'd told me, LOL. So thanks for resolving the issue for us!

#35 Azayles

Azayles

Samurai Ham

• Members
  • 8,536 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:11 AM

I noticed it only happened when I was signed in, but everything worked when I was viewing the problem thread in guest mode.
In guest mode, signatures are hidden, so that had to have been the source of the problem :detective:

#36 Creative Hamster

Creative Hamster

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,546 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:28 AM

Thanks to Jordyn :thumbsup: , my sig is all fixed! Sorry I replied late, I completely forgot about this topic :no:
I feel :paperbag:

Edited by Creative Hamster, 04 December 2011 - 09:30 AM.

#37 Lucas

Lucas

Ninja Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:42 PM

No worries at all, Creative Hamster! :) Coding is such a silly thing that...well it's just silly, LOL. It just baffles me that someone's signature can like. Make everything on a webpage all screwed up like that! :boggled: