Photo

Chat

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#1 Creative Hamster

Creative Hamster

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,541 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:05 AM

So I've seen people's comments saying, " It was fun talking to you on CHAT", "CHAT is fun,"and "Let's go CHAT at CHAT and chit-CHAT about our CHATtering hamsters!" So is this some chat room? :scratchchin: It's getting on my nerves 'cause I don't want to be left out. :pullinghair: Thanks, I really couldn't find any other semiforum that suits this topic question. :D

#2 HoppingHammy

HoppingHammy

Master Chef Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 9,345 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:18 AM

Just a disclaimer, this is an off-site chat from Hamster Hideout Forum and is in no way associated with the staff or mods. It's just something that a member here started since the "official" HH chatroom is no longer up & running.

Ok, just had to say that. :cheeky: As far as how to get in, I *think* you need an invite but I'm not positive how it works, so I'll let someone more knowledgeable come along. :)

Edited by HoppingHammy, 30 November 2011 - 05:19 AM.

#3 MilkyFactory

MilkyFactory

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:24 AM

I think you just need to type in your email and bingo.

Edited by HoppingHammy, 30 November 2011 - 11:13 AM.

#4 Lucas

Lucas

Ninja Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:46 AM

Yepp just sign up and you're good to go! But as HH stated, Mods are not always on there and there is no way for us to keep records of things, so it's highly encourage you enter at your own risk. As, anything that is said on there can really not be moderated. With that being said... it's also reminded members be as friendly and courteous as they would on the boards. ;)

#5 GangstaGirl

GangstaGirl

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:49 AM

Plush started it, so If you have any questions about it, go ahead and PM her! :D

#6 Azayles

Azayles

Samurai Ham

• Members
  • 8,435 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:53 AM

Eep. I hope we don't get a bunch of people from outside HH on the chatroom now the link has been made public lol :P
Generally the Chatroom is very nice and moderator Jenny (Plushie) is quick to nip drama in the bud. Many mods from here have bena on chat, and have enjoyed it :D But do remember the only mod on the chatroom is Jenny, and she isn't always on.

#7 Luci

Luci

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:00 AM

You can PM me your email and I'll invite you to chat. From then, you can go to [link removed :) ]

Edited by Luci, 30 November 2011 - 08:28 AM.

#8 mikachewie

mikachewie

Hamster Clone

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:00 AM

Eep. I hope we don't get a bunch of people from outside HH on the chatroom now the link has been made public lol :P
Generally the Chatroom is very nice and moderator Jenny (Plushie) is quick to nip drama in the bud. Many mods from here have bena on chat, and have enjoyed it :D But do remember the only mod on the chatroom is Jenny, and she isn't always on.

Yes, yes. *twiddles thumbs* I shall use all this information for nefarious purposes.
BWA HAHAHAH HAHAH AHAH AHA HA HA HA
*vanish* :ninja:

#9 Azayles

Azayles

Samurai Ham

• Members
  • 8,435 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:13 AM

Oh gawd, rebel mod :P

#10 Azayles

Azayles

Samurai Ham

• Members
  • 8,435 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:20 AM

Chat Where is THAT?

It's in a dark cellar at the bottom of the stairs, in a locked filing cabinet in a toilet cubicle with a sign on the door saying "beware of the leopard"

#11 HoppingHammy

HoppingHammy

Master Chef Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 9,345 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:22 AM

How does pretty much every post on this forum manage to get so off topic all the time? :rotfl:

#12 Christmas_hamster

Christmas_hamster

Super Hero Ham

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 21,332 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:33 AM

Usually it's Chris, but this this time credit belongs to a mysterious ninja.

Edited by Christmas_hamster, 30 November 2011 - 07:34 AM.

#13 Azayles

Azayles

Samurai Ham

• Members
  • 8,435 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:35 AM

That swine :P
And USUALLY it's me? Nice to know you have my back, Holly! :cheeky: :rotfl:

#14 Christmas_hamster

Christmas_hamster

Super Hero Ham

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 21,332 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:41 AM

That swine :P
And USUALLY it's me? Nice to know you have my back, Holly! :cheeky: :rotfl:

Pffft. The evidence stands for itself *looks back at threads you've posted in* yeah.... like all of them. :cheeky: I never said it was necessarily a bad thing...

Edited by Christmas_hamster, 30 November 2011 - 07:42 AM.

#15 Azayles

Azayles

Samurai Ham

• Members
  • 8,435 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:45 AM

Interestingly it is usually me, but usually with another mod :P and usually either you or Jordyn! looool xD