Photo

Happy Holidays!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#1 dusty

dusty

Popstar Ham

• Admin Team
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:09 AM

Already hearing Christmas jingles being played in malls, so here's wishing everyone happy holidays as we approach the end of the year!

Be nice and love your hammies!

24 December 2011 Update!
We have an exciting music video to share with everyone here!

Click the image to take you to the youtube video!
Posted Image

If you want the link it's this:
http://youtu.be/0Q9B2z2Ufl0?hd=1

Edited by dusty, 24 December 2011 - 06:19 PM.
Added youtube video

#2 Azayles

Azayles

Samurai Ham

• Members
  • 8,546 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:15 AM

Oh that's nothing, my local store has had Christmas puddings on sale since August :P

Hope you have a great one, Dusty! Best wishes to you and your pets ^_^ :valentine:

#3 SyrianPumpkin

SyrianPumpkin

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,320 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:20 AM

Happy Holidays to you too!

#4 Dingdong516

Dingdong516

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:25 AM

Happy holidays! All the stores near me started selling Christmas trees already. :D

#5 Carla

Carla

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:33 AM

Happy holidays to all! I love this time of the year!!!!! Stores sell Christmas stuff since september in here.

#6 HoppingHammy

HoppingHammy

Master Chef Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 9,389 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:38 AM

Funny it seems so early this year, but I'm not complaining! This time of year is lovely. :veryhappy:

Happy Holidays to you too, dusty! I hope you have a good one with your loved ones. :hug: Thanks for a wonderful year on HH forum! (even amidst all the drama!)

#7 GangstaGirl

GangstaGirl

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:42 AM

I already have my Christmas tree UP! Its in the living room with a few ornaments, we'll decorate it more after Thanksgiving. Merry Christmas, HH!

#8 Lucas

Lucas

Ninja Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:47 AM

It's bizzare how quickly it has approached! I do not welcome the weather, but I love the festive season, and staying warm with friends and family! And of course, the fuzzies and scalies! :)

Happy Holidays everyone!!

#9 Christmas_hamster

Christmas_hamster

Super Hero Ham

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 21,332 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:07 PM

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone. :) It doesn't feel like it can be coming already what with it being almost summer weather outside today, but soon. I hope everyone has had a great year here even with all of the drama and such. Here's hoping for a drama-free next year, hehe.

Happy Holidays Dusty!

#10 PinkPumpkinGirl

PinkPumpkinGirl

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 12:26 AM

Happy Holidays to everyone! I will be welcoming the new year with big open arms! I can not wait for that new start New Years brings. :laughing:

#11 Creative Hamster

Creative Hamster

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:42 AM

Hammy Belated Christmas! Can't wait for getting-I mean giving presents :grumpy: I'm impatient, November's just begun! My dad's put up the Christmas lights, and stores are already Christmas themed, so I guess time will fly by. :star:

#12 bleu_emeraude

bleu_emeraude

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:33 AM

Happy (early) Holidays everyone! And Merry Christmas to you who celebrate it! :D I can't believe it's the end of the year already. Hope next year will be better for all of us :toast:

It doesn't feel like it can be coming already what with it being almost summer weather outside today, but soon.

I know how much you love cold weather to come, this is soooo not true! LOL. Winter is up already, though it's just the beginning of fall :laughing:

#13 LoveeofZeus

LoveeofZeus

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:26 AM

Happy Holidays everyone! :D . I think i started a little early this year anyway, i was singing Christmas Carols in the Summer and i didnt even notice it until the end of the days i sang them. Lol

#14 princesshamster

princesshamster

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,778 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:58 AM

Happy Holidays guys! My favorite time of year :D

#15 Christmas_hamster

Christmas_hamster

Super Hero Ham

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 21,332 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:17 PM

Happy (early) Holidays everyone! And Merry Christmas to you who celebrate it! :D I can't believe it's the end of the year already. Hope next year will be better for all of us :toast:

I know how much you love cold weather to come, this is soooo not true! LOL. Winter is up already, though it's just the beginning of fall :laughing:

I'm so jealous! It was 16*C here yesterday.