Photo

The User Awards!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
67 replies to this topic

#61 Lucas

Lucas

Ninja Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:34 PM

I sent Dusty a PM yesterday and he has okayed it. :)

He suggesting puting a thread up for this. So I'll let this thread go a little further with some suggestions (it's going great so far!) and for you guys to come up with what you want to call it. I like the User Awards, but comence the ideas!

Also I will PM the members who are looking into helping out just to make sure everyone is still on board. As well as PM some fellow Mods. :)

Brainstorm some ideas on how you guys want to do it, too. After all, this is all about the members!

I am off to work so I shall return later to see the progress, and set up a thread! ;D

#62 Whisper<3

Whisper<3

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 12:06 AM

I think it would hurt peoples feelings, but i like the idea w/ cutest hamsters and stuff... sorta like how hh used to do hamster of the month. Does anyone else miss the hamster of the month? I do!

Edited by Whisper1998, 13 August 2011 - 12:06 AM.

#63 princesshamster

princesshamster

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,778 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 12:15 AM

I sent Dusty a PM yesterday and he has okayed it. :)

Yay! :party:

Maybe we could have like "Most colorful member award" Or "Most smilies award" For the people who use the most colors and smilies in their posts :D

#64 Lucas

Lucas

Ninja Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 02:47 AM

I think it would hurt peoples feelings, but i like the idea w/ cutest hamsters and stuff... sorta like how hh used to do hamster of the month. Does anyone else miss the hamster of the month? I do!

But don't you think people can have hurt feelings if their hamsters aren't picked as hamster of the month, too? :)

We're not just a hamster or pet based forum, we're friend based! It's not going to be a competetive, who is better, kind of thing, moreo so just for fun. And everyone has a chance to say nice things about each other, instead of negetive. :)

#65 MilkyFactory

MilkyFactory

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:51 AM

I kinda like this idea better, of keeping it hamster themed. I don't like the idea of judging the members too much, even if it is just a game. :veryhappy:

#66 Lauren Weekley

Lauren Weekley

Rookie Hamster

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:53 AM

I kinda like this idea better, of keeping it hamster themed. I don't like the idea of judging the members too much, even if it is just a game. :veryhappy:

There's going to be a hamster photograph of the month too, along with the member of the month!
So there will definitely be hamster theme in there :thumbsup:

#67 MilkyFactory

MilkyFactory

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:56 AM

There's going to be a hamster photograph of the month too, along with the member of the month!
So there will definitely be hamster theme in there :thumbsup:

oh well I might participate in just the hamster themed awards then. ;D

#68 Lauren Weekley

Lauren Weekley

Rookie Hamster

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:57 AM

oh well I might participate in just the hamster themed awards then. ;D

Well that's good :) I hope you enjoy it :D