Photo

Lucky Star

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mint Griffiths

Mint Griffiths

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 02:03 PM

Anybody watch this? I already watched the whole anime a long time ago. Its very good.

#2 Mouse Potato

Mouse Potato

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 03:15 PM

My boyfriend and I both LOVE this! The opening is so entertaining that I'd happily just watch that, but the whole anime is actually really good. :D

Edited by Mouse Potato, 15 May 2011 - 03:15 PM.

#3 HaruChan

HaruChan

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:49 AM

I really liked Lucky Star!!! It was so random but I am too!!! So who's you're fave character? Mine has to be Konata for sure, we're both immature, odd, love anime, manga, and video games (just not the same type, hahaha).

#4 Mint Griffiths

Mint Griffiths

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:56 AM

I really liked Lucky Star!!! It was so random but I am too!!! So who's you're fave character? Mine has to be Konata for sure, we're both immature, odd, love anime, manga, and video games (just not the same type, hahaha).

Konata, and Cherry from the OVA
I'm like Konata as in: I love Anime, manga, and videogames, and I'm bit of a perv-*shot*
Cherry just made me lul at the fact she beat the carp out of that girl..can't remeber who though.

#5 HaruChan

HaruChan

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:17 AM

I guess a lot of people who watch/ed Lucky Star can kinda (in some way or another) relate to Konata. I forgot to add to things that make Konata and I similar, and they are: we both have a birthmark right under our eyes (mines is in the same spot as hers except mine is under my right eye), I'm a bit pervy too (only in my mind though, not in the real world) Lol. And I'm pretty sure Tsukasa was the one that got beat up by the dog, Lol.

Note: Did you change your name and pic. And was it you with the slideshow pic of Loveless?

Edited by Katara, 11 June 2011 - 06:19 AM.

#6 Mint Griffiths

Mint Griffiths

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:59 AM

I guess a lot of people who watch/ed Lucky Star can kinda (in some way or another) relate to Konata. I forgot to add to things that make Konata and I similar, and they are: we both have a birthmark right under our eyes (mines is in the same spot as hers except mine is under my right eye), I'm a bit pervy too (only in my mind though, not in the real world) Lol. And I'm pretty sure Tsukasa was the one that got beat up by the dog, Lol.

Note: Did you change your name and pic. And was it you with the slideshow pic of Loveless?

Yep I changed my name lolz. and yeah I had the loveless avatar XD

#7 Littoface

Littoface

Baby Hamster

• 33 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:46 AM

I tried watching it after I finished Azumanga (which I LOVVVEDDD) but I couldn't get through it. D: Maybe Azu had me biased... I might give it another try though, since so many people seem to love it.