Photo

Perfect Pics on HH

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 princesshamster

princesshamster

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,778 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:41 AM

Hi guys! I just though of something. Whenever some posts a picture of their hamster or cage they make sure all the supplies that they are taking pics of is poop, and litter free! What's your secret to making your hamster's stuff look great because you snap the picture? ;D

#2 Azayles

Azayles

Samurai Ham

• Members
  • 8,541 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:50 AM

It doesn't always work out for the best :P In at least one picture of Millie, there's a piece of poo there, though quite small, and in another she's chucked a load of her substrate out her cage lol

I recorded a video once while millie was sitting on my bed getting all comfy and grooming herself. It wasn't until I'd sent the video to a few friends on MSN that I realised about three seconds before the end of the video, Millie did a big poo, picked it up in her hands and dropped it in front of her on my bed!

#3 rhapsody

rhapsody

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Moderator Team
  • 2,209 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:59 AM

LOL, its called Photoshop! Granted, I'll only use it to "erase" pieces of poo.

As for "perfect" pics of my kids setups ... well, its only perfect because I cleaned it 5 minutes ago.

#4 Christmas_hamster

Christmas_hamster

Super Hero Ham

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 21,332 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:11 AM

I tend to try and take pictures just after a cage cleaning lol, otherwise there's poops. :P

#5 SweetnessImages

SweetnessImages

Baby Hamster

• 26 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:34 AM

I have a proper studio set up as I'm a photographer by trade. So I usually just try to take fun little photos with little pieces of food ect in front of a nice backdrop. Other than that, yeah, photoshop is a life saver!