Photo

Chobits, Loveless, and Vampire Doll

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mint Griffiths

Mint Griffiths

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:05 AM

Anyone else like this anime/mangas? I really like these series but I don't go to the bookstore much..Anyone else read these. And watch these? Cept Vampire Doll cause it isn't a anime yet..its only a manga as far as I know.. :scratchchin:

#2 Aaren

Aaren

Baby Hamster

• 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:52 AM

I adore Loveless. (: I love Natsuo and Ritsuka. I've only seen a little bit of Chobits, but it's cute. I've never heard of Vampire Doll, but I have seen/read Vampire Knight. What other animes/mangas have you seen/read?

#3 MilkyFactory

MilkyFactory

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 04:27 PM

Haven't seen anny of those, not the kind of manga I read/ anime I watch. :hypnotized:

#4 HaruChan

HaruChan

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:03 AM

Finally the anime/manga section is coming back to life!!! I've never heard of Loveless and Vampire Doll, but I have heard of Chobits (I'm planning on watching it in the near-future).And is Vampire Doll a romantic/shoujo type manga. And I Love Vampire Knight <3!!!

#5 Mint Griffiths

Mint Griffiths

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:45 PM

Finally the anime/manga section is coming back to life!!! I've never heard of Loveless and Vampire Doll, but I have heard of Chobits (I'm planning on watching it in the near-future).And is Vampire Doll a romantic/shoujo type manga. And I Love Vampire Knight <3!!!

Nope Vampire Doll is a Comedy.

#6 HaruChan

HaruChan

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:06 AM

That's too bad I was looking for a good romance/love themed vampire anime/manga, kinda like Vampire Knight. Well if any of you know any anime/manga that is similar to my description above ^ then can you please tell me. I just searched up Loveless and it looks really good, but why does there have to be only 12 episodes, I'm gonna start watching it today!!!

Edit:
OMG I started watching loveless and it's really good!!! I'm only on the 6th episode though (so no spoilers please). But I have to say I LOVE SOUBI AND RITSUKA <3.

Edited by Katara, 19 March 2011 - 11:06 AM.

#7 Momiji

Momiji

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:14 AM

I've seen a bunch of romantic comedies that I don't remember so I might have seen Loveless, I for sure remember seeing Chobits! It has so many perverted moments, during the first episode I was like "What the... why the...?" Whoever got the idea on how to turn on a Chobit must be a pervert xD