Photo

Wheel with stand for Syrian hamsters?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 Magi_Axi_Ruin

Magi_Axi_Ruin

Rookie Hamster

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:37 AM

Know where I can get a wheel that's large enough for a syrian? I know quite a few stores sell them but I need one that comes with a stand because I am not using a cage. Most of the stores only either provide those for cages or even if they come with a stand, the wheel is too small.

I would trade my wheel for Yanglicious's one but he hasn't replied me yet. T_T

#2 -- Hamstergirl

-- Hamstergirl

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:29 PM

I'm not sure if they are available in your geographic region, but both the Wodent Wheel and Comfort Wheel come with stands. :)

#3 massrapidtransit

massrapidtransit

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:48 PM

i'm not sure if we have wodent wheels or comfort wheels in singapore, but yesterday i passed pet street in Sun PLaza (Sembawang) and i saw a wheel in a hamster cage. it has a stand and at least 8 inches in diameter, i suppose it's large enough for a syrian. you might want to check with them to see if they are selling syrian-sized wheels with stands. :)

#4 roborovski1310

roborovski1310

Baby Hamster

• 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:01 PM

serangoon north sells them. its really large. 21cm w stand. and its sanko brand. thus more expensive. its $21.50. other places are selling more ex tho. if not u can try the 17cm ones. cost ard $15? but if ur hamster outgrown the 17cm wheel u will need to replace it. thus adviceable to buy 21cm. bigger is better?

#5 Jaybee

Jaybee

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Banned
  • 2,195 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:37 PM

check out the wodent wheel
http://www.transoniq.com/

#6 yamashitamasita

yamashitamasita

Rookie Hamster

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:58 PM

Know where I can get a wheel that's large enough for a syrian? I know quite a few stores sell them but I need one that comes with a stand because I am not using a cage. Most of the stores only either provide those for cages or even if they come with a stand, the wheel is too small.

I would trade my wheel for Yanglicious's one but he hasn't replied me yet. T_T

Just saw a 17cm wheel with stand at PLC CCK. Only $6+ (or was it $8+?) :)

#7 Magi_Axi_Ruin

Magi_Axi_Ruin

Rookie Hamster

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:02 AM

I'll check those places out. Thanks.

#8 purple76

purple76

Rookie Hamster

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:50 AM

You can buy the 21cm silent wheel w/stand from this local online shop - http://www.smallanimalsinc.blogspot.com/ They offer free delivery for orders above S$10.

HTH

#9 Magi_Axi_Ruin

Magi_Axi_Ruin

Rookie Hamster

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:26 AM

Just mentioning so this thread can be closed or something. I have bought a 21cm wheel for Hoshi for $25 from pets kampung. (Lol, Hoshi only cost $24. ) She seems to like it.