Photo

My trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lucas

Lucas

Ninja Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 10:16 AM

I think it was two years ago I posted pictures from my parent's trip, but this year they took us with them. I think it was a very deserved trip for all of us. I've never been outside of Canada in my life, and haven't traveled rather than Alberta. I've also never been on a plane. My parents work very hard, and so do I so I feel like we all deserved this vacation! Which I never really feel obligated to say, but I've always been jealous about people who go all the time. So I did a lot of bragging, I won't lie. :cheeky:
So I thought I'd share some pictures and experiences from my trip, because I enjoyed myself greatly. It's an absolutely beautiful country, beautiful culture, the people are so nice it's crazy. We got a good deal on an all-enclusive on a really nice resort, so everthing was paid for before we got their. Our drinks, meals, etc.
Posted Image
From the hot-tub in the pool. They call it an "Infinity pool" because it looks like it runs right into the sea of Cortez.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Sea of Cortez.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Cabo Wabo-- the best bar in Cabo! I don't know if anyone knows who Sammy Hagar is, but he played in a band called Van Halen and a few others; it's his bar. They have live bands every other day, and it's just really cool in their. I was in my glory snapping a million pictures of the instruments and pictures they have of him with pretty much any musician you could think of!

Posted Image
Wabo again.

Posted Image
From my beach chair on the beach haha.

Posted Image
Apparently these iguanas live everywhere around the resort. I really wanted to see one in the wild and yesterday at breakfast this beautiful girl crawled from the rocks to say hi. She's adorable. I got very close to her for pictures, and it didn't phase her at all.

All in all, it was a really awesome vacation. I had a lot of fun, and it was great to get away from school, work and "Reality" for a whole week. The service was fantastic, and we tipped like crazy people haha. My dad tipped one of the waiters we had in the restaraunt we went to every night 40$ USD. They're such nice people, and their culture is beautiful. I have to say getting there and getting back was a challange. Our plane was delayed an hour getting their, so it was really late when we got their and their time-shares down there are really bad. And last night our flight was delayed about two and a half hours, so like I said it was 1:30 AM here when we landed. So after batteling the Canadian customs and finding our luggage and getting home, it was about 2:30 AM. But it was worth it because I loved it there. IT was an expensive trip, but lke I said my family is hard working so I really believe we deserved it.

#2 Christmas_hamster

Christmas_hamster

Super Hero Ham

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 21,332 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 10:18 PM

Wow it's beautiful! You are one lucky duck, I've never done much traveling either (just one trip to Nova Scotia) but Nova Scotia had nothing on this place. :) Glad you had fun!

#3 Kelly_Bear

Kelly_Bear

Popstar Ham

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 01:02 PM

Wow! It's gorgeous there. I am so jealous.

I'm really glad you had a nice time though! Bet it was a great change from winter in Canada. :thumbsup: