Photo

Does anyone here play tennis?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 pandalovergirl

pandalovergirl

Baby Hamster

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:35 AM

I just started playing tennis at the beginning of last year. I was wondering if anyone out there played too and if they had any training tecniques.

#2 HG♥

HG♥

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:24 AM

Hey. I do not consider myself a tennis player but I'm thinking about going to a court on Saturdays to practice with my friend. Last Saturday was my first day playing real tennis, and I'm hoping I can go every Saturday. I learned forehand, backhand, and a serve. I'm not an expert, but I am considering tennis. Sorry, my only tecnique is to hit the ball after it bounces. :p i know ur the one that asked for tecniques, but should i know anyting else?

#3 AccioGuitar

AccioGuitar

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:32 AM

Hey. I do not consider myself a tennis player but I'm thinking about going to a court on Saturdays to practice with my friend. Last Saturday was my first day playing real tennis, and I'm hoping I can go every Saturday. I learned forehand, backhand, and a serve. I'm not an expert, but I am considering tennis. Sorry, my only tecnique is to hit the ball after it bounces. :p i know ur the one that asked for tecniques, but should i know anyting else?

Honeyboy, just wanted to say that not only is this an old topic, the OP hasn't been on since Sep. 29 of 2010. I doubt they'll be back on.