Photo

New Moon - Twilight Saga

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 starry night

starry night

Junior Hamster

• Design Team
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 01:24 AM

Have you watched it? What do you think?

I really want this movie longer. The plot is too fast for me... But watching the wolf pack, I admit I feel better about them now. (And I'm not talking about six pack men, I'm not a fan of muscular guy)

#2 lilham

lilham

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 04:28 AM

I thought it was alright. I mean, the effects were awesome, a lot better than Twilight...
But I think they left out too much from the book (i don't know if you read the series). I do think it was too short. There was a lot of information about the wolves in the book that wasn't in the movie. :) I know they can't fit everything into the movie.....but.

It was good, though, these movies are fun to watch! :D

#3 Rosie_rose

Rosie_rose

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 923 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 08:33 AM

i love the series. the movies are good also. ( i really cant wait for the thrid june 30th) but all in all, [IMO] im sick of hearing about twilight saga, its crazy. its in every paper, alot of talk shows, on the radio, everywhere. lol but it is a goooood series. (that felt ranty but i was expressing my opionon about the great series) [sounds werid huh? i cant wait for the next one, but im sick of hearing about it? lol]

i do wish that they would have gone in depth about the wolves though

#4 lilham

lilham

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 08:39 AM

i love the series. the movies are good also. ( i really cant wait for the thrid june 30th) but all in all, [IMO] im sick of hearing about twilight saga, its crazy. its in every paper, alot of talk shows, on the radio, everywhere. lol but it is a goooood series. (that felt ranty but i was expressing my opionon about the great series) [sounds werid huh? i cant wait for the next one, but im sick of hearing about it? lol]

i do wish that they would have gone in depth about the wolves though

i totally agree. i mean, they're good but they are not the best movies in the whole entire world. that's what everyone is acting like.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm Team Jacob. :D

Edited by lilham, 05 December 2009 - 10:17 AM.

#5 DolphinDreamer

DolphinDreamer

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,067 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 09:17 AM

I LOVE the Twilight Saga. The books were so awesome! And New Moon was a good movie but the books are still way better. Same with Twilight movie, the book was better. I guess that is because they can only put so much in a movie so they cant put in every little detail. Also I will always be Team Edward. :D

#6 Marisa

Marisa

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 09:37 AM

Me? I love the series. The BOOK series. I LOVED the New Moon movie, hated Twilight the movie. Oh, and Me? I'm Team Jacob. :3

And in my parts, no, it's not "its in every paper, alot of talk shows, on the radio, everywhere." Heh. That's not how my city rolls. The first week, we were like "yay" and now? It's "What's New Moon?" No Joke. xD

#7 Rosie_rose

Rosie_rose

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 923 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 12:28 PM

lol so lucky punkness. i wish i was in a small city where no one knows what a book is.

i cant even walk in the park without lil kids running out 'Im bella love me edward!' so its seriesouly, everywhere.

for the whole Team thing, i cant really say wither it team jacob or edward.

#8 starry night

starry night

Junior Hamster

• Design Team
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 09:09 PM

Yes I read all the books too. I love them. But movie version, as always, it doesn't contain enough information and there are a lot of people in my country talk bad things about the twilight saga (I think they don't read the book and watch movie version only, which contain a lot of love <lousy> talking. :P) I like Jacob, but still I am team Edward. Hehe. Nice to know there are some fans here in HH.

Rosie Rose : Wow it sounds pretty crazy out there. Twilight all around...

#9 Marisa

Marisa

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 03:01 AM

Just saw New Moon again. I dislike Edward even more now. D:<
He's...just so icky. xD (IMO)

#10 MiAmoreRPC

MiAmoreRPC

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:34 AM

I am OBSESSED with the Twilight Saga (as well as HP) and I adore New Moon...it is probably my favorite in the series so far- Although, I am anxiously anticipating Breaking Dawn:1 in November.:D I am team.....EDWARD!! I LOVE the entire Cullen family--and yes I may be 22 years old, but I do think vampires truly exist! I am fascinated with them. I am definitely a Twi-Hard Twilight Fan!!! lol :thumbsup: :rotfl: ;D