Photo

Cute hamster erasers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
56 replies to this topic

#1 scabbers

scabbers

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:35 PM

I'm not sure if this is really the correct board for this but...

My sister went up to A.C.Moore today and told me they were selling cute little erasers that were shaped like hamsters and she picked up a purple one for me. It's so cute! For an eraser, it's very well made. :shocked:

I don't have a picture of the exact one I have, but here's a picture of what the other ones look like from the manufacturer's site:
Posted Image
More info here

If anyone lives in the US and near an A.C.Moore, check around for them! Apparently they're only being sold for a dollar. I'm going there on Friday and hopefully they'll have some left.

#2 Rosie_rose

Rosie_rose

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 923 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:06 PM

yea this is the right place to post it! omg those are adorable! id loovvee to get some, wats a.c moore o.o !

#3 lilham

lilham

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:23 PM

Aww I want one! Do they actually work good? A lot of erasers don't really erase...

#4 Furkies

Furkies

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,154 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:22 PM

Awwhs those are super cute~ And your sister picked my favourite colour hahas~ Purple :lovestruck: We've got loads of such cute erasers in Asia though, but those're so super adorable!

#5 scabbers

scabbers

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:03 AM

yea this is the right place to post it! omg those are adorable! id loovvee to get some, wats a.c moore o.o !

A.C.Moore is an arts and crafts store. They sell things like paint, scrapbooking supplies, thread, wood, and other cool stuff.

Aww I want one! Do they actually work good? A lot of erasers don't really erase...

I'm not sure how well they work. I kind of want to see but I don't want to ruin it, that and I don't have anything to erase at the moment. :cheeky:
Since the end of school I haven't had any pencils or anything in the house :laughing: I want to get a few more and bring them to school when it starts again to use though

#6 Chinese Hamster

Chinese Hamster

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:51 PM

I am going to look for them at A.C. Moore they are so cool!!!

#7 lilham

lilham

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:17 AM

I'm not sure how well they work. I kind of want to see but I don't want to ruin it, that and I don't have anything to erase at the moment. :cheeky:
Since the end of school I haven't had any pencils or anything in the house :laughing: I want to get a few more and bring them to school when it starts again to use though

I know what you mean by not wanting to ruin it! :) I think I'd get one even if it didn't work. :laughing: They're so cute! Well when you have like every color let me know how they work! :propeller:

#8 Delilah

Delilah

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:50 AM

those are adorable!!!
I really need some working erasers, mine work like plastic.

#9 wiffy

wiffy

Ninja Ham

• Admin Team
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:16 AM

I have 3 of these at home! It was a gift from a friend. I call them the "diseased hams" (meant in a cute, funny way) coz of their colours, lol. I should get down to taking photos of my ham toys collection :)

#10 Luci

Luci

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:25 AM

They work, I sacrificed a tiny part of my pink hamster's ear :propeller:

#11 animalcrazy

animalcrazy

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:10 PM

Holy Moly! These are really cute!! :hamster2:

#12 DolphinDreamer

DolphinDreamer

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,067 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:33 AM

I just got one yesterday!!!!! Those erasers are so cute. I got the pink and white hamster eraser from a Hallmark store. I plan on going back and getting another hamster eraser, and I really want to also get a dolphin one. :D

#13 HoppingHammy

HoppingHammy

Master Chef Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 9,349 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:46 AM

^Aren't they awesome? My friend gave me a blue and pink one a couple of Christmases ago. SQUEE! They are adorable! :lovestruck: (and she got me 5 of another style too!)
Posted Image

You should totally get the dolphin one D.D.! And this probably sounds strange, but whenever I see dolphin decor or trinkets in stores, it totally makes me think of you. :laughing:

Edited by HoppingHammy, 27 May 2010 - 01:48 AM.

#14 DolphinDreamer

DolphinDreamer

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,067 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 08:37 AM

These erasers really are awesome. So today I went back to Hallmark and got a blue hamster eraser and a blue dolphin one. I am hopeing to go to another Hallmark store tomorrow and get the purple and green hamster erasers. :D

Thanks HoppingHammy. :) I think quite a few people think about me when they see dolphin stuff, hehe. And I got the blue dolphin eraser but I really want the pink dolphin eraser too but i cant find that one anywhere.

#15 HoppingHammy

HoppingHammy

Master Chef Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 9,349 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 08:48 AM

Is this it? ERASER

These are cute too: MORE CUTENESS

Lastly, here's a green one: GREEN

Sorry for spamming with links hehe. Yay for more erasers!

Edited by HoppingHammy, 04 June 2010 - 08:51 AM.