Photo

Up

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 akjadestar

akjadestar

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:51 AM

Have you seen Disney Pixars 'Up?' I did, it is an amazing movie, I would highly recommend it. I rate it 5/5 :)
It was funny most of the time but there was also some beautiful, sad moments that made me cry, but then again that's just me.

#2 -- Hamstergirl

-- Hamstergirl

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:15 AM

I went to go see it the Saturday it came out and I looooved it! :veryhappy: I found it surprisingly sad and found both my friend and I crying at a few parts. Though the humor in it definitely made up for the tears, LOL I was almost laughing at every part I wasn't crying at! xD

Edited by Hamstergirl98, 14 June 2009 - 08:16 AM.

#3 Aplacapa

Aplacapa

Rookie Hamster

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 06:48 PM

I loved that movie! :heartbeat:
I went Wednesday with my friend.. who made fun of me for crying. But besides the beautiful sad parts it was hilarious. I loved how the big alpha dog had that really low pitched voice! And Kevin was funny too! But personally my favorite character was Doug. Overall it was a great movie and I am so glad I went to see it :veryhappy:

#4 akjadestar

akjadestar

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 10:48 PM

Hamstergirl98: Totally, that was the same for me.
Aplacapa: Wasn't it a great movie? My favorite character was also Doug, but Russel was pretty cool too! ^^

#5 smile2374

smile2374

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 2,999 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:12 AM

I love pixar! I really want to see it, but I don't have anyone to go with since none of my friends seem interested. I'll probably wait for dvd.