Photo

Soccer!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Soccer

do you like soccer?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Trouble_1

Trouble_1

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 06:38 AM

My favorite sport is soccer and I was wondering if anyone else here played it. Or tell why you like/dislike soccer. I like it because I get in shape and its competitive, especially in my high school anyways. :)

#2 -- Hamstergirl

-- Hamstergirl

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:07 AM

Nice to see another soccer lover on the forum!

Gosh, I use to LOVE soccer. I started off in one of those silly laid back soccer leagues where there are all those 4 and 5 year olds running around not really noticing that there is a game going on :tongue: and then advanced on to a more competitive and advanced league at the age of 6. From there I played on that league for about... 3 years until I was selected/asked to advance on to the more advanced and much much more competitive league. Annnd, ffrom there I worked my butt off and started liking soccer more and more each day.

Since when I was 4 (I'm 13 atm) every year I've played soccer though for some reason I decided not to this year. Perhaps I'll start it again next year... I miss it. :)

#3 Lolypop50001

Lolypop50001

Baby Hamster

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:04 PM

finally! soccer players!! ive been playing soccer since i was 3! and i think fries likes soccer too!! i had this like soccer ball eraser and i had fries out anf i put it by her and she started to move it around w her nose!! it was adorable!

and i am going to try out for school soccer this year, wish me luck!

#4 Robolover13

Robolover13

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:34 PM

I love soccer! I am on a premier team which is better than travelo soccer. So, I am pretty awesome.

#5 HG♥

HG♥

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:32 AM

It seems like everyone here has a lot more experience than me in soccer.

But still, YES, I like it!

I tried out for a summer soccer team the summer of fourth grade with ZERO experience. Obviously, I didn't make it.

Just last year I decided to do a one week soccer intramural at school. I definitely think I improved, and I'm going to try out for the eighth grade school fall soccer team this year!

I admit, I DO need a lot of practice still, but I can make it happen!

EDIT: Two more weeks 'til tryouts! Wish me luck!

Edited by honeyboy's girl, 17 August 2012 - 02:37 AM.