Photo

Where to buy Habitrail Ovo Pad cheap in Singapore

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 n707jt

n707jt

Baby Hamster

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:01 PM

Hey guys

May I know where can I buy the Habitrail Ovo cheaply in Singapore? Pet Mart will be closed for 15 days from chinese new year and I need to get a new cage for my hamster ASAP as I think all the other cage is too dangerous for her. (She lodged her feet in the wired cage cos she is too tiny and I had to send her to the vet)

#2 kimchi

kimchi

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:10 PM

Hey guys

May I know where can I buy the Habitrail Ovo cheaply in Singapore? Pet Mart will be closed for 15 days from chinese new year and I need to get a new cage for my hamster ASAP as I think all the other cage is too dangerous for her. (She lodged her feet in the wired cage cos she is too tiny and I had to send her to the vet)

cheap one will be 2nd hand... too bad mine reserved by somebody alrd.... if he/she change his/her mind... i'll let u know~
maybe u can try Wild new cage.... if not... u can try to put him in bin/tank/guppy tank 1st....

Edited by kimchi, 24 January 2009 - 11:10 PM.

#3 n707jt

n707jt

Baby Hamster

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 04:28 PM

cheap one will be 2nd hand... too bad mine reserved by somebody alrd.... if he/she change his/her mind... i'll let u know~
maybe u can try Wild new cage.... if not... u can try to put him in bin/tank/guppy tank 1st....

Its okay guys.

I went to Pet Lover Centre to buy the ovo pad and the adventure pack. Their price dont differ at all from SN actually. Strangely eh.