Official HH 2009 Hamtoria's Secret Project
Posted 24 December 2008 - 02:53 PM
What is the "HH Hamtoria's Secret Project"?
The HH Hamtoria's Secret Project is a collection of original & high quality hamster or hamster-related photos and art work contributed by Hamster Hideout members. Selected submissions will be used for upcoming updates to Hamster Hideout (such as ecards, 2010 HH Calendars, wallpapers and illustrating articles).
Why should you contribute?
- Your hamster will become famous!
- You are contributing to new and vibrant content on Hamster Hideout.
- You will win an award token if your submission is selected and published on HH.
- We accept submissions from now all the way till 30 Nov 2009. We hope to receive many contributions by then. Awards will be given when the submissions are used.
- No words, or watermark on the photos submitted (they will be added by HH).
- The photo can be anything relating to hamsters (example, hamster being held, hamster babies, hamster cage and accessories) as long as it is clear and of high quality.
- If you are contributing for wallpaper, please submit the photo/artwork with a minimum size of 2560px (width) by 1600 px (height).
Terms and Conditions
- The photo or art work must be original and owned by you.
- You agree to Hamster Hideout's watermark copyright on the photo (to prevent theft of photo). Your name or nickname will be credited in the photo/article/page where it is used. You will still be the original owner of the photo.
[Clarification: The final processed (resized, touched up, cropped) photo will have a watermark containing a HH copyright. A credit to the contributor will be included either in the photo or article/page where the photo is used. This will ensure that the original owner is acknowledged by HH and to prevent other people from saving the photo from HH directly and using them elsewhere without permission.]
- Please attach the photos in emails (and not in topic or pm). Submit the actual photos and not the photo link. Please provide your forum name and hamster name.
How to Submit
Submit your photos and art works (the more, the merrier - no limits, but must be of high quality) to:
hamtoriasecret (at) hamsterhideout [dot] com or clickie here if using an email software such as Outlook / Outlook Express
Please remember to include your forum name and hamster name.
Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:10 PM
Oh, and I have one question, could we post some photos here it would it be better to email them?
Edited by Hamstergirl98, 24 December 2008 - 11:10 PM.
Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:16 PM
Posted 26 December 2008 - 12:01 PM
Posted 31 December 2008 - 01:53 AM
Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:40 AM
gentle reminder: Please send them as an attachment (not links) so that it’s easier for me to save the photos ;p
I will reply all emails to acknowledge that I received them within 3 days, if you don't hear from me, do check if I have received your mail.
Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:07 AM
Edited by Tom, 01 January 2009 - 11:12 AM.
Posted 03 January 2009 - 11:02 AM
But now when I try going on Outlook it says I got to re install it.
I tried installing it but don't know how. Could someone help me???
Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:44 AM