Photo

Puking...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 robinhamster

robinhamster

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,090 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 12:32 PM

Does anyone else start shaking uncontrollably, sweating, and feeling really warm before you puke? And then after you puke feel a lot better, really cold, and suddenly tired when you weren't before?

I was just wondering because I puked earlier and i noticed those are always the symtons before/after I puke.

Also,I'm not sure whether I'm sick or puked for some other reason (like drinking coffee and soda on a completly empty stomach, well I did have half a pb sandwich after I drank coffee). I feel ok right now so I dunno.. I'm afraid to do anything with my hamsters now though in case I give them a cold. Which would be really bad since one of my hams has babies.

#2 Marisa

Marisa

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 12:38 PM

Yes. Those exact things happen to me. I also become restless before I puke. Like, I know when I'm about to puke because I start acting like that~

Edited by Punkness, 20 December 2008 - 02:46 PM.

#3 Chocolate Rainbows

Chocolate Rainbows

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 06:02 PM

Yeah that's what happens to me. I usually feel abit pressured too if I feel like puking...somewhere I really don't want to be ;D

I'm usually sick because I didn't have breakfast, or that I ate just a huge amount of something other than a full meal on an empty stomach. Like once I filled my tummy up with coke...not a good idea ;D

#4 Lucas

Lucas

Ninja Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 10:02 PM

Yeah those are exact symptoms for me, and I've been getting them pretty frequently lately which has been scary.
Sounds silly, but I just hate it.
I have prevented it many times though, and if I haven't found out how, I would have gotten sick in school multiple times.

I find that breathing really deeply, and finding something to get your mind totally off of it works for me.
Sometimes, those symptoms have gone away completely, especially after I've tried to forget about them.

#5 Plushie

Plushie

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,852 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 10:47 AM

Yeah, that stuff happens to me too before I puke. But I guess I'm lucky, because I haven't thrown up a single time in 5 or 6 years...;D

#6 Chocolate Rainbows

Chocolate Rainbows

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 08:19 PM

Sometimes I throw up when I have my monthlies...but you really didn't need to know that

;D This is a lovely topic, isn't it?

#7 NachotheHamster

NachotheHamster

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:24 PM

Does anyone else start shaking uncontrollably, sweating, and feeling really warm before you puke? And then after you puke feel a lot better, really cold, and suddenly tired when you weren't before?

I was just wondering because I puked earlier and i noticed those are always the symtons before/after I puke.

Also,I'm not sure whether I'm sick or puked for some other reason (like drinking coffee and soda on a completly empty stomach, well I did have half a pb sandwich after I drank coffee). I feel ok right now so I dunno.. I'm afraid to do anything with my hamsters now though in case I give them a cold. Which would be really bad since one of my hams has babies.

Yeah. Exactly those symptoms!! And a rather hoarse voice because of stomach acid... But it is just a way for your body to get wastes out... :crazy: