Photo

THE PeT SAFARI 'Great Singapore Sale' Carnival

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#16 wiffy

wiffy

Ninja Ham

• Admin Team
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 06:23 PM

just came back from the event. the selection of hamster products on sale is quite pathetic and occupy only a small part of a shelf behind the cashier. :P quite difficult to access as you have to go around to the back of the shelf to take the items. however, the sales assistant was very helpful and gave me a $5 coupon for purchasing the items. i bought ab's premium food and natural food's treats and paid $10 for them after the $5 discount... good deal! :star: if you have dogs, it's more worth to go down as there are lots of stuff on sale and also dog shows and games.

clubpets was there too and i signed up for a year's subscription to the clubpets magazine and got a lot of freebies (a packet of harry hamster premium, and 2 boxes of hamster treats. you can request for different items based on the pets you have), very worth it IMO. oh, btw, be careful where you walk and don't step on the doggies' tail! :biggrin: i will post some pics of the things i got later. :hyper:

#17 wiffy

wiffy

Ninja Ham

• Admin Team
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 01:30 AM

This is what I got from the road show at east point:

Freebies from clubpets:

Got them from signing up for a year's subscription of clubpets magazine ($20)... think the freebies more than cover for the magazine cost. hehe :applause:

Posted Image

Posted Image

P.S that's small ears checking out the treats :biggrin: ... he's blurry becoz the pics were taken with low shutter

Treats for Small Ears and company:
Posted Image

bought this two at $10 (after discount of $5) from pet lovers. the small pack of dried fruits looks particularly yummy. :yummy:

my hamsters are having food party tomorrow :party:

#18 lixzzz

lixzzz

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 01:42 AM

The only thing i bought from there, Best-Sorb... Buy 2 get 1 free!~ :applause: kekeke...

#19 wiffy

wiffy

Ninja Ham

• Admin Team
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 02:03 AM

The only thing i bought from there, Best-Sorb... Buy 2 get 1 free!~ :applause: kekeke...

lixzzz, whats Best Sorb? Toilet Sand?

here's a pic of small ears enjoying the new treats

Attached Files

#20 lixzzz

lixzzz

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 02:40 AM

Nope... is a new bedding from Thailand... :biggrin:

WAH!~ Your small ears soooo cute!~ :lovestruck: kekeke... btw, wat's that he's eating huh? :drool:

#21 intense

intense

Junior Hamster

• 156 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 03:06 AM

wad does best sorb lk like?

#22 lixzzz

lixzzz

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 03:21 AM

I have posted up a pix on Best-Sorb... Go to: http://www.hamsterhideout.com/forum/index....opic=4284&st=15

Usual Price for this bedding: SGD4.50...

Pets Lover Centre is having a promo at Pet Safari... Buy 2 Get 1 Free... :biggrin:

#23 seiya

seiya

Baby Hamster

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 10:35 AM

Does anyone know what time is the special one hour sale today?

#24 wiffy

wiffy

Ninja Ham

• Admin Team
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 01:41 PM

WAH!~ Your small ears soooo cute!~ :lovestruck: kekeke... btw, wat's that he's eating huh? :drool:

he's eating the dried fruits, it's the red packet as shown in pic

Posted Image

all my hamsters love it! :star: :lovestruck:

#25 huffpuff

huffpuff

Rookie Hamster

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 09:30 PM

huh.. there was a special one hour sale ah.... i din know... :( only thot got the 5% onli... so i din buy anything...