Photo

Whats your favourite subject and why?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#1 Sib

Sib

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:38 AM

I like english and p.e i dunno really i find english dead easy and p.e is fun :)

I hate maths and geography im stupid in those kinda things :P

What are yours?
x

#2 Plushie

Plushie

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,852 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 08:34 AM

Well, I like Exploratory (Home economics, Computer tech, and Art rolled up into a year) since it's 99% of the time fun, and the 3 teachers are UBER nice (well maybe not the comp tech teacher but he's funny when he's not mad :P) and most of the time we can talk in class as long as the teacher's not talking/we aren't doing a test or anything...

...and that's it XD

Edited by Plushie, 25 August 2008 - 08:35 AM.

#3 SouthPaw

SouthPaw

I AM smarter than a 5th grader !

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 5,812 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:41 AM

I love photography... but it has to be digital photography. None of that film stuff because I'm horrible at developing it lol. But yeah... I just love taking pictures of anything and everything, and it gives me an excuse to do that without looking weird. :cheeky:

Otherwise there are no subjects I like. I could say "I like english except when we have to read novels," but reading is usually a huge part of english class... so therefore, I really don't like english, lol.

#4 robinhamster

robinhamster

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,090 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 11:13 AM

I HATE math. Everything else is ok.. guess I'd say either English or Biology is my fav

#5 Lucas

Lucas

Ninja Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 11:40 AM

English because I love writing, and literature.
And drama because I love acting.

Nuff said.

#6 allykat

allykat

Rookie Hamster

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:21 PM

My favourite subject seems to change depending on the year. All through Grade school I remember Art always being my favourite subject. It was up until Grade 9. Grade 9 Art just ruined my interest in Art and ever since then I havn't enjoyed it. In Grade 9 I really liked Geography and Science class. Probably because I found it easy and those were the only classes I got high marks in. Last year, I didn't really have a favourite subject. For the first time, English was enjoyable to me. I didn't mind History either. But last year was one of the toughest years for me because of teachers. Anyway, I guess I'd have to go with Science, even though I had a tough time with it last year, I still like it and hope to do much better in it this year. Who knows, maybe I will have a new favourite subject this year. All I know is I cannot stand Math class.

#7 Cheeky

Cheeky

Action Hero Ham

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 01:44 PM

History. :laughing:
It's so easy and it's pretty interesting to learn about.
French is pretty cool too.

#8 duckjustice

duckjustice

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,631 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 07:20 PM

My favourite is probably Biology.. I dunno why really I just thinks it's interesting and unlike Chem and Physics I never end up thinking that I really don't understand what's going on... plus making DNA out of jelly babies and cola whips is fun.

I used to like Spaish lots too because it was just easy and we had parties and did salsa dancing. My Spanish teacher was (well is) made of win. :tongue:

#9 DolphinDreamer

DolphinDreamer

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,067 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:11 AM

I liked Creative Writting which I took last year. I realized that writting can be fun. :)

#10 Chocolate Rainbows

Chocolate Rainbows

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:05 PM

Hmmm....
Well my favourite subject is English cos I find it easy and our teacher is just full of fun. She like turns everything into a joke and hehe.
Alsoo, French I find fun too. As our French teacher is also very nice and we are doing Pigloo for the next couple of weeks and we shall like dress up as penguins and dance. You are jealous. :tongue: My thought of French might change after we've finished doing Pigloo but I'm not sure.
I would maybe say Science but we got the short straw and have a grumpy teacher. She's abit strange too as to how when she blinks she closes her eyes for like a good couple of seconds. It freaks Shara out.
But not Maths. I'm in the top group and Mr wotsit is nice but it's really not my cuppa. I find it sorta hard too.
I've completly forgotten what lessons I do have and cba to get my timetable out so yeah, that's all :tongue:

#11 scabbers

scabbers

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:58 PM

My favorite subject is probably computers . I think computers are fascinating. Everything in a computer works together to do amazing things... It's just so cool to work with and think about. And I have the most amazing teacher ever for my classes so that makes it even better :D

English is always a favorite subject of mine too. I just like the grammar parts of it though. I love to write, but I hate having to read novels and stuff. Since I got into high school, I've been hating my English classes more and more. We never do anything but read. I just find it strange that you can pass the class when you spell things like 'trophy' as 'trophi" and stuff. Blah...

#12 peggy

peggy

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:00 PM

Definitely history for me. :tongue: The subject matter is interesting for me and we also have an awesome teacher.

Edited by peggy, 08 September 2008 - 11:02 PM.

#13 Christmas_hamster

Christmas_hamster

Super Hero Ham

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 21,332 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 09:26 AM

History, English and Drama.

I never liked History until my grade 10 teacher (except ancient Egypt stuff) and now I love it =) English I have always just been good at. And drama is like the greatest thing ever I lurve acting!

#14 mikachewie

mikachewie

Hamster Clone

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 09:47 AM

Eh, right now I'm loving Environmental Law and Human-Computer Interaction. They are very interesting! I'm not sure why. I guess I'm passionate about the environment and I find HCI to be interesting.

#15 Bea

Bea

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 900 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 02:15 AM

I like lunch the best!!! thats when I get to socialize wif everybody! but in real subjects I guess gym and english, I like the teachers. I hate math and science the most because I hate them.