Photo

click here to see!! important news

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 ilovemyhamster

ilovemyhamster

Baby Hamster

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:14 PM

i had came across this website and iflet disgusted by this boy!! how can he do that? people, please speak up for the dear tortured hamster !! although one was dead the other survive!! thanks a lot!! http://ron4president.com/ron-news/hamster-abuse.html

#2 Lucas

Lucas

Ninja Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:12 AM

Unfortunatly our society is filled with sick people; not a lot we can do about it.
But for the ones who are caught, we can hope they get the same treatment done to them, as they had done to whomever it was done to.

Eye for an eye.

#3 Kiki_Hammy

Kiki_Hammy

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:14 AM

You can't do anything about that :\\
In fact,if you watch the vid/click that link it just makes it more popular.

#4 Chocolate Rainbows

Chocolate Rainbows

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 03:06 AM

Yeah :sad:
That man has a sick mind and we can't do anything about it.
If they get caught and get sentenced, great.
We can just hope they clip his teeth and torture him until he dies although they probably wouldn't do a thing like that to a human - why do people do it to innocent hamsters?

#5 fairywind5

fairywind5

Baby Hamster

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:28 PM

These kind of people would not learn their lessons unless they get a taste of their own medicine. How would they feel if their teeth were clipped and they were tortured. :angry:

go to my blog: furry-pals.blogspot.com

#6 MisterHamilton

MisterHamilton

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 02:36 AM

i had came across this website and iflet disgusted by this boy!! how can he do that? people, please speak up for the dear tortured hamster !! although one was dead the other survive!! thanks a lot!! http://ron4president.com/ron-news/hamster-abuse.html

What a sick minded person! At least he was caught though :/

#7 FlowerChild

FlowerChild

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 03:38 AM

This kinda stuff is what makes me want to go into prevention against animal cruelty..... These sort of things are so commonly covered up; how disgusting...

#8 lilmariah

lilmariah

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 06:19 PM

I can't look at the website because I know it'll make me bad. But there is something we can do about things like this. On Care2.com you can make petitions that, with enough signatures, can change the way people view things. That is a big way that we can all change the world *X*

#9 Whisper<3

Whisper<3

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:18 AM

That man is horrible. I am 100 percent against animal abusing! No more animal abusing!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 MisterHamilton

MisterHamilton

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:17 PM

Awww poor hamster :( but theres not much you can do about it im afraid...

#11 Chinese Hamster

Chinese Hamster

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:16 AM

That guy is a bub. how would he like it if he was the hamster!!! GRRR :angry: :angry: :angry:

CH :orly: