What is the "HH Hamtoria's Secret Project"?
The HH Hamtoria's Secret Project is a collection of original & high quality hamster or hamster-related photos and art work contributed by Hamster Hideout members. Selected submissions will be used for upcoming updates to Hamster Hideout (such as ecards, 2009 HH Calendars, wallpapers and illustrating articles).
Why should you contribute?
- Your hamster will become famous!
- You are contributing to new and vibrant content on Hamster Hideout.
- You will win an award certificate of appreciation if your submission is selected and published on HH.
- We accept submissions from now all the way till end of 2008. We hope to receive many contributions by then. Awards will be given out in the later half of the year.
- No words, or watermark on the photos submitted (they will be added by HH).
- The photo can be anything relating to hamsters (example, hamster being held, hamster babies, hamster cage and accessories) as long as it is clear and of high quality.
- If you are contributing for wallpaper, please submit the photo/artwork with a minimum size of 2560px (width) by 1600 px (height).
Terms and Conditions
- The photo or art work must be original and owned by you.
- You agree to Hamster Hideout's copyright on the photo. Your name or nickname will be credited in the photo/article/page where it is used.
[Clarification: The final processed (resized, touched up, cropped) photo will have a watermark containing a HH copyright. A credit to the contributor will be included either in the photo or article/page where the photo is used. This will ensure that the original owner is acknowledged by HH and to prevent other people from saving the photo from HH directly and using them elsewhere without permission.]
How to Submit
Submit your photos and art works (the more, the merrier - no limits, but must be of high quality) to:
hamtoriasecret (at) hamsterhideout [dot] com or clickie here
Please remember to include the name that you wish to be credited with.
Edited by wiffy, 10 June 2008 - 09:35 PM.